Shin Strange+
Edit Anime Information

Synonyms: Strange Plus Second Season, Strange+ 2nd Season, Sin Strange Plus, Sin Strange+
Japanese: 真 ストレンジ・プラス

Source: Manga
Genres: Slice of LifeSlice of Life, ComedyComedy, JoseiJosei
Duration: 3 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

1 indicates a weighted score.

Sep 17, 2014
VishNChips (All reviews)
Since my review for the first season of this show garnered rather positive results, I thought I may as well write one for the second season.

SO.
Where shall I begin?

...To be perfectly honest, there just isn't anywhere I possibly COULD begin. Shin Strange+ is simply stupid fun. There's no story, no nothing. It's just more of the same from the first season. From Takuma's hijinks to Kou's cluelessness, nothing much has changed. (Oh, and Rusty Nail makes her big return. Hurrah?)

[Story: 1] (again, would be a 0 but I can't do that)
As I said, there's nothing new from season one, aside from a couple new characters. read more
Sep 28, 2014
FoxSpiritShrine (All reviews)
Shin Strange+ is the sequel to Strange+ and it comes bolder and more reckless than the previous season. New characters get introduced. Also the main cast gets some backstory, although the show quickly turns it into a source for jokes, rather than an actual story.

The art and the soundtrack have changed into more comical and even if it feels a bit overwhelming, the show still manages to turn out funny, laugh at itself and make you laugh too. The second season is not as vulgar as the first one. Not only there are less controversial scenes, but the gag art style softens their indelicacy.

References from read more