Edit Anime Information

Rating: G - All Ages

Ranked: #20282

May 2, 2011
Raph95 (All reviews)
When I first watched this I gave it a 5 because it was boring (I watched it right after episode 12).

However, now, after almost two years after completing Hikaru no Go, I re-watched this and I have to say it's amazingly done. It sums up 12 episodes in 20 minutes perfectly, and it bring back memories of when I watched this anime for the first time.

There's not really much to say about it, everything is the same as in the original series, no new characters, music or anything.

I strongly suggest you to (re-)watch this if it's been long ago since you've last seen Hikaru no read more
Oct 26, 2014
EmeraldBlue (All reviews)
This reassume the first part of the serie. In one episode they put most of the MCs deep feelings and thoughts about go and themselves. Also their growth from playing just for fun to a serious person who really wants to play with their own forces.