Edit Anime Information

Anime Sanjuushi

English: The Three Musketeers
Synonyms: Anime Sanjushi: Aramis no Daiboken, Three Musketeers, Animated Three Musketeers, Anime San Jushi
Japanese: アニメ三銃士

Producers: NHK, Gakken
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: Studio Gallop
Source: Novel
Duration: 28 min. per ep.
Rating: G - All Ages

Aug 8, 2008
Poison_Ivy (All reviews)
What can I say... It's my favorite anime!
There's adventure, action, suspense, romance, drama, comedy - it has it all. It made me smile, it made me laugh, it made me cry, it made my heart beat faster. I think this is why I love this series so much: it's extremely complete.

Although it mixes several genres, the main one is definitely adventure. Almost every single episode has some exciting experience, where the musketeers (particularly D'Artagnan) are exposed to danger and have to take risks and show their bravery. It's really impossible to get bored while watching it.

The characters are awesome. Even though my read more
Jun 8, 2008
Lyrae (All reviews)
The Three Musketeers (Alexandre Dumas) are used as a basis to picture the adventures of a young boy and a young woman.

This time, D'Artagnan (the young boy) doesn't go to Paris in order to become a musketeer, but to find an elephant. It is an important aspect of his personality. He needs it as a proof he was right when he fought the son of an important person. His personality will cause him to be in trouble.
This time, the young woman is not who we think. And it is the main originality of this anime. Here, I prefer not to say more. You will see.

We read more