Edit Anime Information

Duration: 3 min.
Rating: G - All Ages

Aug 16, 2014
AnimePope (All reviews)
I've probably listened/watched to this a few dozen times since I heard it when I started Hunter X Hunter (2011) In my opinion it's the best ending theme HXH has had so far.

Not too many people write reviews for these types of things since it's pretty hard to say what you think of the story when it's an animation for a song.

All I can say is I enjoy the song, the art/animation is really nice so I actually watch it instead of listening to it while browsing through another tab. It's cool seeing the different characters running around and it makes you think read more
Sep 19, 2016
ProfaneValkyrie (All reviews)
Duly note that this is an AMV.

Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas, performing the song, is the same group which have made the opening for Parasyte the maxim, and this song is very much like it.
If those who do not know the opening, the song is a very heavy electronic manly J-pop genre with heavy rock/screamo elements which is special, but I think that they are good at balancing those two genres.

For me there exists two kinds of AMVs.
- AMVs with a plot and where the music compliments the video/visuals
- AMVs with little or no plot and with a strong focus on the visuals read more