Edit Anime Information

Producers: Nihon Ad Systems
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: Picture Magic
Source: Unknown
Duration: 24 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Oct 13, 2009
ladyxzeus (All reviews)
When I came across this my first thought was: "oh great! Some medieval adventure with Eastern traits full of hot guys and eventually tons of tasty slashing!" Yes, I think like this most of the time. And usually I'm never disappointed. The only exception is Koutetsu Sangokushi.

At first, I thought the story would be interesting. You know, reader, most of BL and slashable anime stories are not very interesting. So when I read the premise of this anime I was glad. It announced an adventure full of political drama and some magic here and there. However, it all seemed half-baked, incomplete, created by an incompetent read more
Mar 6, 2008
Oyamada_Ryosei (All reviews)
Kouetsu Sangokushi is a historical anime, based on a Chinese tale, the Romance of the three kingdoms. The most of the story takes place at the lands of Go (one of the three kingdoms; Go, Gi and Shoku).
In the second scene, we come to know Rikuson, a son of a noble, ancient family, and his master, the beautiful Koumei. They are watching a battle, the Go army against the Gi army. Even the army of Gi is much more bigger, Rikuson thinks that Go will win, because he can feel some kind of strange power. This power comes from the Sovereigns Seal, an read more
Aug 14, 2010
Colonelfancy (All reviews)
I know I've been saying this a lot lately, not just in person to person conversation, but on forums with other anime fans in various sights, the quality of anime and story-telling in anime is sinking at an absurd, and a show like Koutetsu Sangokushi is stark evidence that not only are a lot of these shows really bad, but they're getting worse.
Now, I after finishing this, I really tried to sit back and decipher what really makes this such an intolerable show, and how I managed to sit through this. One reason was just to see what the author was going to read more
Mar 15, 2011
Inugirlz (All reviews)
Honestly what saved this anime to me was the end.

The person who should of died, actually die. I cried still, but i think i would've cried more if Koumei died. His fate would've been just to sad. Mind u, its still sad how he has to live now without Rikuson.

In all honesty tho i love bishies/shounen-ai/fantasy the way it was pieced together wasn't good.

The series was fun to watch and served as good entertainment but i found myself cringing from certain moments because of the other clicheness or plain stupidity shown by the characters.

Too much POINTLESS deaths, POINTLESS struggles and RETARDED characters (Ryuubi, like read more
Jan 27, 2013
FairyTale-Mystic (All reviews)
The only thing I didn't like about this Anime was less character development. I really liked Sonken and Ryoutou. But seriously, they were the only ones I liked. It's sad. I wanted to like the characters EXCEPT Rikuson and Ryuubi. Rikuson was TOO angsty and Ryuubi was WAY TOO GIRLY! UGH! I had to skip. I usually DO NOT skip. ME! But I did like the story. It would've been a great friendship story and Anime all the way through if the characters were done differently. It did make me stay with it. There had to be something that attracted me. Right?!