Edit Anime Information

Producers: None found, add some
Licensors: Super Techno Arts
Studios: APPP
Source: Original
Duration: 29 min. per ep.
Rating: Rx - Hentai

Ranked: N/A2

Mar 22, 2011
osukebei (All reviews)
It's an ominous night. The crescent moon peers out behind the dark clouds revealing two female ninja assassins standing opposed to each other.They are about to face off. There is a serene calmness before the storm. In one swooping motion, they engage. Only one will be left standing beneath the moonlit roof on top of an Edo era castle.

Kage (Shadow) is one that plays true to the classic ninja story line and does so quite well, might I add. Think "Ninja Scroll" with sexy female leads except 3 times more graphic and 3 times more awesome.

Although there is a lot of action, Kage is full read more
Aug 4, 2013
DrAgNmAsTr (All reviews)
Honestly this is more of an adult anime rather than a hentai. I do like the ones that don't hold back on how they want to bring their story out. For this, its basically all story with maybe 10-20% hentai. Any scenes that they have do not last longer than a minute and they "conveniently censor" almost all their bottom parts. You also never see any cum in this, I think only one guy was able to make it because they all die before that lol. So as a hentai, it fails.
The Story started out well meeting a new rival and all, read more
May 2, 2019
PushingZedzzzzz (All reviews)
So this is hentai. I should have looked up the genre before I started this anime, so it's my own fault.
It would be unfair to say much about it as I only watched a few minutes. That was enough to tell me that it's not for me.
Based on the little I did see:
- I have never seen an anime contain so much blood and gore within the opening minutes. Made me queazy.
- The animation was very poor (the bit that I did see). Who knows, it might have got better, but I'm not willing to find out.
- Ugly character design (male)
- Goes straight into read more