Edit Anime Information

Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: None found, add some
Source: Visual novel
Genres: Hentai
Duration: 21 min. per ep.
Rating: Rx - Hentai

Ranked: N/A2

Feb 23, 2014
Hup (All reviews)
This hentai needs a decent review. It is hot as fuck. I repeat, it is hot as fuck. Without wasting time, it goes straight for the rape and bondage stuff. The camera angle makes me feel the rough pounding. The art is good, perfect face for ahegao. I love it.
Jul 12, 2014
Pfiction (All reviews)
Tokubetsu Jugyou 3 is a hentai animated by Murakami Teruaki. This should say it all, because if you've ever seen any of his work, he has a very distinct style, that emphasizes h scenes, and facial expressions. Tokubetsu Jugyou 3 is no different, it's handled much like every other OVA done by Teruaki. The style is done is the selling point, it has a very niche audience, and would scare away many people looking for a vanilla hentai. But What it does, and what it provides, it does it damn well, with lengthy scenes of sex.The voicework makes the scene very immersive, and read more
Dec 30, 2014
manga312 (All reviews)
This was a decent anime but i've never enjoyed this kind of anime but the sound and art of this hentai was really good

This Hentai is your typical sex addict maniac who fucks anyone he wants so if you're into vanilla you should step away because the story of this H was decent my score for the story is 4, art is 7, sound is 7, character is 4, enjoyment is 4, for overall i give this hentai 5
Feb 23, 2014
noth (All reviews)
Tokubetsu Jugyou 3 is about a teacher that is training high school girls as sex slaves. (yawn) It's been done so many times before but at least they had better art and a camera angle that didn't give me a headache.

The story like I've said is played out. He is given charge of the old school building till it's demolished so he start taking girls there to rape and train as sex slaves................ see boring me already.

The artist makes the girls faces look like chipmunks and when they give head their mouths looks like that octopus thing from pokemon. Then the camera keeps moving read more
Apr 20, 2018
Pag (All reviews)
The past summer, I went to a theme park with my friends as a part of a retreat; we got on this one rollercoaster, I think it was called the Earthshaker or something like that. I expelled the remainder of my lunch on the sidewalk as my friends pretended not to know me.

As I watched these two episodes, I suddenly had a bout of PTSD; oh shit... where am I? Who's dick was I jerking off? What the hell is even going on? When I both came and came to, I realized that it was indeed my own dick I was jerking off and that read more