"0"

Source: Unknown
Genres: MusicMusic
Duration: 2 min.
Rating: G - All Ages

1 indicates a weighted score.
Sep 26, 2015
Tebaldi (All reviews)
Well, I finally can watch this, so I'm reviewing it!

Anyways, video clip tells us how a shy girl discovers and handles with her wishes and emotions. If you want something to relax or enjoy, forget it. It's from people who want to think about routine concepts and common myths about it. It's a really though job due to the fact that you need to understand Japanese, or some of it, because there's no translation available on the Internet, and you can only find it in a Chinese streaming website, so... Good luck!

However, there are some problems with this short clip. It's too simple, boring at read more
Nov 16, 2016
ProfaneValkyrie (All reviews)
This is an AMV, a song made by CHiAKi KURiYAMA.

An interesting "vaguely darkish" electro pop song by a female vocalist.
The lyrics is quite symbolic and can be interpreted in different for me. The visuals are good, maybe sometimes too simple. The music video itself is just as if not even more symbolic with few hints, therefore it was for quite hard to really understand what it was all about.

If I should interpreted it, I would describe it as being somewhat a cry "seize the moment" and let go of the past. The whole lyric is about the symbol of zero, resetting, be reborn, get read more
Nov 12, 2018
Eoussama (All reviews)
Before this, I had zero exposure to the name “Chiaki Kuriyama”, but now, I'm glad I do, thanks to “"0"”, weird name. It's the case of FLCL and the Pillows all over again, the music stucks on from the first second and goes on just as strong and tingly with a dark direction, it sounds like a screaming confused teenager that's stuck between depression and addiction.
Alongside the music, an animated short was being displayed to accompany the words spoken into the visual language, we get to follow what seems like a lonely girl in her room, probably her only shelter, hiding from the outside world, read more