Edit Anime Information

Marginal Prince: Gekkeiju no Ouji-tachi

Synonyms: Marginal Prince: Gekkeijyu no Oujitachi, Marginal Prince: Gekkeiju no Ohji Tachi
Japanese: マージナルプリンス -月桂樹の王子達-

Type: TV
Aired: Oct 2, 2006 to Dec 25, 2006
Premiered: Fall 2006
Broadcast: Mondays at 02:13 (JST)
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: None found, add some
Source: Visual novel
Duration: 24 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Mar 21, 2011
fantastic (All reviews)
I am having trouble figuring out why Marginal Prince exists.

Marginal Prince is, and always will be, the first truly terrible anime I forced myself to sit through. I cannot say I regret this decision, because this is one of those anime that helps to remind me how awful most modern anime is, and forces me to appreciate the few anime that are actually worth anyone's time. Were I forced to suck any worth out of Marginal Prince, that would be the only thing I could come up with. What astounds me about this show is, at the time of writing this review, a total of read more
Apr 11, 2009
Tsira (All reviews)
There wasn't any review written for this anime, so I thought I would help out and write down a little.

Story:
A boy transfers to a school on a small island. A lot of bi-shounen guys walk around. At first he isn't really accepted, but because he never gives up everything turns out right.
I was really disappointed, because they could have done so much more with the story. But somehow they decided to keep it really predictable.

Art:
The art was pretty okay really. It had good details, nice colours.

Sound:
I give a 7, because of the singing. Every episode one of the characters starts to sing a song. read more
Mar 14, 2015
whiteteeth (All reviews)
I dislike being mean when i give a review, but i promised to myself to be sincere every time i give one.

Marginal Prince falls under the category of "it was so BAD it made me LAUGH". People who reviewed about this being terrible weren't joking to you, truly... the only reason i didn't drop it off from the start was because it gave me a sheer amount of laughter in every episode.

Welcome to the world of Marginal Prince! The worst Anime based of a dating game yet to be made.
Main character (who is a dude instead of the main girl in the game) is read more
May 11, 2015
banichan (All reviews)
Marginal Prince is a low-budget, poorly-written hot mess, but it is also /hilarious/ in the way it's bad. Worth watching, just for the scene where the boy with long pink hair bashes a thug with a pipe while singing "Love Makes the World Go Round".

So essentially, Marginal Prince is based on a cell phone dating game. Since they couldn't really include the "main character" of the girl, they pretty much just removed her. Unfortunately, they didn't really have anywhere to go with the storyline without her, so they clearly made up a story on the fly. Plus, with the read more
May 5, 2012
XxShortybratxX (All reviews)
Okay, This is under Shounen-ai and I believed it was so, until the ending. Around episode 10 I was just plain confused, suddenly there were a whole bunch of secrets, They had back stories and everything. It was just plain confusing, plus the sub-titles sucked badly.

This show may seem like Shounen-ai at first but it is NOT it seems as though they are all just friends and they all fall for the main-character, Yuuta's sister. Which was in my opinion HORRIBLE, it was not Shounen-ai, the more I watched the show, It made me hate it.

They sung in every episode, which was... Okay, read more
Mar 4, 2013
abiz (All reviews)
This anime was hard to watch mainly ,because of the lack of enternatinment it provided. Why this what turn in to an anime astonishes me. The only good aspects of this anime is the art work.