Edit Anime Information

Himesama Goyoujin

English: Princess Beware
Synonyms: Hime-sama Goyojin, Hime-sama Goyoujin, Princess, Be Careful!
Japanese: 姫様ご用心

Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: Nomad
Source: Original
Genres: Comedy
Duration: 24 min. per ep.
Rating: G - All Ages

Score: 6.411 (scored by 652 users)

Jun 24, 2008
megara (All reviews)
I gave this anime a try after looking at the art. I thought it was cute and the story looked promising.

Well, I won't exactly call watching this a big mistake, but boy did I have a hard time finishing it. The main character Himeko is so annoyingly dumb that I wanted to quit watching it by the 2nd episode. The only redeeming character for me was Na-Na and I couldn't understand anything that she said.

One good thing about this series is the opening song. It's catchy and I found myself singing and bopping my head to it.

But overall, I would have to say that it read more
Jun 17, 2008
Karlo_C (All reviews)
This anime, according to that person(pointing up), is for girls.

But I'm a guy with a female avatar and since nobody wants to review this crazy series then I will.

The story is about a xenophobic girl named Himeko(Christy) who was on her way to school to face her tyrannic tennis coach when all of a sudden two thieves appeared in front of her then they somehow swapped belongings. The thieves were carrying with them a crown which can turn any female into a princess. Not long after the crown gets stuck on Himeko's head. Everything gets wackier soonafter.
I'm very much surprised at the somewhat read more