Kyoto Animation: Megane-hen

Source: Light novel
Genre: SupernaturalSupernatural
Duration: 30 sec.
Rating: G - All Ages

1 indicates a weighted score.

External Links

• Well-written
  • Creative
Preliminary Spoiler
Jul 7, 2014
So what can I say about this 30 second video? Let's see....

Kyoto Animation: Megane-hen is apparently a commercial by Kyoto Animation promoting the series Kyoukai no Kanata of the same studio.

There is nothing much to say about the story since the commercial doesn't say anything about it. The art and animation though is very well done as expected as well as the music. Although the story doesn't tells us much the emotions of the characters are good enough to leave an impression.

Overall if I haven't watched Kyoukai no Kanata and watched this first I would definitely watch the series afterward. :)
Jan 25, 2021
This anime is just a commercial 30 seconds for Kyoukai no Kanata (Beyond the Boundary) , it does not really tell us anything, not even a word. The sound is just lazy. However the animation and the art made me hyped to watch the anime. I have not watched the anime and i am about to watch it now. My friend told me to watch it like 3 years ago and am watching it now. It's a bad commercial if you do not count the animation and art style. Overall this is a half baked commercial and i will give it a 4/10 score.