Edit Anime Information

Duration: 16 min.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Nov 28, 2008
An00biz (All reviews)
First I have to say: Before watching this anime you should have played the game. Without knowing the game you don't get most of the jokes in the anime.

Story: Well ... this anime is like a special for the game. There isn't actually that much of a story that is told. The whole anime seems to be a little homage to all those monsters and strange creatures in the game which isn't really a bad thing.

Art: The Chrono Trigger anime is now 12 years old so the quality of the animation is not really up to date. Nonetheless I rated the Art rather high because read more
Apr 1, 2008
Virgil (All reviews)
This is actually one of my favorite comedy-based OVA's. There are parts within, such as Gato screaming the same thing over and over, or Johnny's inside humor. If you're looking for the original characters of the SNES video game, you won't find them until the very end. Actually, you will only see the back of their heads. This OVA's characters are completely two different creatures that are traveling through time trying to get anyone to join their club. It may seem a little boring at first, but the second half will really make you laugh with Gato's yelling and running wild.

Try it out, I know read more
Oct 12, 2013
ReubenBlackbird (All reviews)
The only good thing of this anime is the music. Is the same music of the game, that's why it has a ten of mine. The rest is like "Ha...haha...haha...NOPE" Gonzalez is the best character and the rest are so derp as Carls @BSTCloud. If you wanna insult him, I will appreciate it. That's all I've gotta say, OST 10, the rest meh.
Aug 20, 2017
SolidBren (All reviews)
This is a fun little short meant for those who've played through Chrono Trigger. It stars some minor characters in a spoof/parody comedy. It was really wacky and quite fun!

Don't go into this expecting an epic OVA covering major events from the main game. For those wanting that, should just play the PS1 or DS version of Chrono Trigger, as it contains some beautiful anime cutscenes depicting some of the major plot points in the game. But chances are you already have, if you are reading this.

I personally enjoyed this short OVA a lot! It brings more life to these characters in which only read more
Jan 14, 2010
Arancil (All reviews)
I use the following system to calculate the final score:
In each of the five categories (Story, Art, Sound, Character(s), Enjoyment), a score can get 2, 4, 8 or 10. 2 for something I find truly bad, 4 for something that just isn't good enough, 8 for fairly good and 10 for outstanding.

The sum of the score is divided by 5 and the score is rounded to the nearest integer (More than or equal to .5 rounds it up, less than .5 rounds it down).

STORY (4):
Very, very simple. Some monsters from Chrono Trigger do some stuff. 'twas rather boring.

ART (8):
The designs are, as anyone who has read more