Edit Anime Information

Duration: 9 min.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Mar 7, 2015
sataneku (All reviews)
My only motive for writing this is the fact that there's no reviews for it yet. This review's probably shit; I didn't even bother to correct my grammar, because I'm a lazy ass hole.

This is a swimsuit episode, yet it's not full of fanservice. I don't mind fanservice, though. We've got our cute little bishoujos and comedy elements, so it's pretty much just a normal episode with three times the length.

Did I mention this was my first review? I didn't at the start because that makes it looks like a shitty review. But this is a shitty review.
Oct 5, 2016
ProfaneValkyrie (All reviews)
if you have seen Mangirl, did you ever wanted to see some classic nonhardcore fanservice which can´t be found in the main series? Well here you go......
I present to you the classic going-to-the-beach-for-fanservice....
I don´t mind fanservice but this one was too cliché and too boring for me, the comedy weren´t good as the main series. So yeah you won´t be missing anything by skipping this one :)

And to those of you who haven´t seen the main series
- remember the title mangirl is clickbait and misleading! XD
- I recommend the main series if you want some really short light hearted comedy :)
Sep 14, 2016
AnimeFan48 (All reviews)
Story: no real story too it they just go too the beach 2 years after there anime had gotten popular enough too get them to the beach

Art: art was very good nothing bad about it

Sound: sound is the same as art nothing bad about was very good

Character: nothing bad about the characters there the same as in the anime anyway so yeah

Enjoyment: all i really have too say about this is a sit back relax and enjoy watching anime special nothing really else too it to be honest

Overall: Overall ill give this a 7 a enjoyable anime if you guys wanna check it out after read more