Edit Anime Information

Broadcast: Unknown
Producers: None found, add some
Studios: Production I.G
Source: Manga
Duration: 12 min. per ep.
Rating: R - 17+ (violence & profanity)

Jun 30, 2013
Ragix (All reviews)
A good gag anime is one that can make us laugh. A great gag anime is one that can not only make us laugh, but can creep on us with the unexpected.

Yondemasu Yo, Azazel-san. Z is a sequel which you can expect the same things from its predecessor. More characters, laughs, slapstick, silly gory scenes, lewd jokes, the works, but one of the grand things about the sequel is not only the comedy, but the sudden twists in events. The sequel is a great addition with more antics and problems needed to be solved than before, by our cast.

Story:
If you've watched the read more
Jun 8, 2013
dsleech (All reviews)
Why haven't anyone written a review for this is beyond me. Firstly, do watch the prequel as you will not fully appreciate what is going on unless you watch the prequel.

Story: This is a episodic anime and basically it was adapted from a gag anime so the story is literally full of crap but so funny. I won't recommend anyone looking for this to develop into something serious. This is a comedy and it stays true to what it is.

Art: The animation is okay but there are serious level of ugliness going on here however it is done for comedic purposes.

Sound: No complaints read more
Jan 9, 2018
LegendAqua (All reviews)
HOLY MOTHERFUCKERING OF ASTAROTH'S ASS...

...and LA thought the first season got the limit of being vulgar, crass and raunchy as hell.

Z's the continuation of the first season bringing in more demons, thus more vulgarity and crass, more of humanity is doomed because of us as a species and sometimes it's not even the demons fault! and more butt monkeying of Azazel-san and Sakuma.

LA will say about Z if it's anything but the first season taken up to an eleven on what the limits of the censors is in Japan, because holy hell does Z take it up a notch. From the talk of casual rape, read more