Netorare Zuma

Source: Manga
Genres: HentaiHentai
Duration: 17 min.
Rating: Rx - Hentai

1 indicates a weighted score.
Ranked: N/A2
May 20, 2013
Hectotane (All reviews)
I'm not a big fan of NTR ("netorare").

No, wait. Let me correct myself: I'm not happy with how the male protagonist react when they get NTRed; down on his knees whining about how he can't compete or compare. If it were me; I'd bludgeon to death the NTRer with a large heavy object.

But for some reason, this title doesn't make me feel bad. Maybe it's Taniguchi's selfish plan to get a sexually frustrated Reiko; thus giving her back to Hiroaki and "breaking that unwritten rule about NTRing." Maybe Reiko's just likes being fucked all along.

It could've been worse; like the lot of h-anime titles where read more
Nov 9, 2018
ssenate (All reviews)
Overall, a pretty good one. However, it is not a true NTR as the husband (Hiroaki) and wife (Reiko) never really break up. The main problem here is that Hiroaki demands Reiko dress up as his favorite idol every time they have sex. This extreme fetish causes problems with their relationship and she is unhappy. That is, until one night, when Hiroaki brings his best friend (Taniguchi) over for dinner. After Hiroaki passes out, Taniguchi puts the moves on Reiko. Though she initially resists, she soon gives in and they fuck each other silly in front of an unconscious read more