Edit Anime Information

Producers: AIC
Studios: None found, add some
Source: Original
Duration: 1 hr. 39 min.
Rating: R - 17+ (violence & profanity)

NaughtyCalibur
Apr 25, 2007
Blue Gender: The Warrior is a retelling of the Blue Gender series with a few minor (and some major) adjustments. If you�re not willing or unable to sit through the entire 26 episodes of Blue Gender but still want to see what it�s all about then this movie would probably be the way to go, but that does come at a price. The Warrior is what you get when you try to cram a 26 episode series into a hour and a half long movie. A rushed piece of mediocrity that doesn�t leave much room for anything other than quick deaths and awkwardly paced character read more
CarelessNick
Dec 25, 2012
This movies has completely slaughtered the series i love which is Blue Gender, it was as if a child has just cropped out bits of the film to the extent you have no idea where they are or how they got there.
The character development which in my books was crap, they just decided to miss out all the struggles the 2 overcame to develop a strong relationship and just smashed all 26 episodes together and went "there you go they love each other, job done."
Personally I would not recommend this to anyone who wanted to watch Blue Gender as they have destroyed the read more
RogueWatchmen
Jun 26, 2011
If your going to watch Blue Gender the movie I recommend taking the time to watch the series instead. The movie is little more than the 26 or so episodes compressed into 90 min. Watching the series first there were some changes to the storyline to make it all fit, but you miss out so much on the story that your left scrathing your head.

One of the biggest issues I had with it was the lack of development between the two main characters, not going to throw in any spoilers but with the level of development and the lever of dedication I guess you can read more