Edit Anime Information

Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: Production I.G
Source: Manga
Genres: Game, School, Sports
Duration: 20 min. per ep.
Rating: PG - Children

May 2, 2013
aejae (All reviews)
This anime is simply amazing! I find this so interesting that this anime was the reason for me waking up early in the morning. It's hard to find the series online so my only resource is the TV. I've learned some Bike techniques from their tips and I just enjoyed the show. The Story was good, the art was good, characters were interesting and simply I give it a 2 thumbs up!
Apr 3, 2009
terw900 (All reviews)
Idaten Jump, I got bored on day and thought it would be about... Puppets jumping off cliffs... But since I was so bored I decided to watch it, I was pulled in right away. Fascinating story with lovable characters (Mainly Hosuke the Owl.) Interesting villains (Gabu Samejima.) I would recommend this show to anybody in a heartbeat.
Mar 15, 2017
deep3anime (All reviews)
I saw around 300 anime series along with my mom so far in Japanese audio with Engish Subbs. I am so habituated to it that it bothers my ears to hear English dubbed anime episodes. I don't like dubbed versions as these are not able to keep the original characters vocal and emotional quality as per the anime creator's ideology. For instance, baka yaro is used to convey the frustration of the character but at the same time the speaker tries to hide his or her admiration for the one at the receiving end. I am lecturing so far on this because Idaten Jump is read more