Edit Anime Information

Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: None found, add some
Source: Unknown
Genres: Comedy
Duration: 13 min. per ep.
Rating: G - All Ages

Mar 28, 2013
Mauno (All reviews)
Holy crap! I mean who thought that an anime with poor CG graphics, bland setting straight out of saturday mornings girls' cartoon and an animation studio nobody has ever heard of, could actually be kinda... good?

In my case, it all begun with a youtube video "Piku Shiru Can't Stop", which is a mash-up of a Red Hot Chili Peppers song and gdgd Fairies. I found it strangely entertaining and annoying at the same, and after a while I noticed that the 2nd season was among the on-going series. I watched some random episode and was pleasantly surprised how amusing it was, and right after got read more
Nov 15, 2017
ktulu007 (All reviews)
gdgd Faeries is a bizarre comedy. In the sense that I couldn't find a Studio listed for it. It was directed by Sugahara Souta, who's done some stuff I've never heard of & written by Ishidate Koutarou, who has also done some work on things I've never heard of. I have no idea what to expect, so let's dive right in.

Story:

We follow three faeries, Pikupiku, Shirushiru & Korokoro as they boldly hang around a forest and chat. There are four basic types of gags in this anime. In the first, the three faeries sit around a stump with tea and just have strange comedic conversations read more
Sep 14, 2017
wheatsquares33 (All reviews)
Comedy in anime can feel tired at times. Even the best series the genre has to offer will sometimes fall back on tropes that have been done a thousand times, whether in parodying them or outright playing them straight faced. That's not to say comedy anime is bad for this reason (it's one of my favorite genres), but sometimes the idea of watching a series completely out of left field in its comedy and presentation can feel refreshing and be a nice break from the same old stuff.

And this is why I love gdgd Fairies, a show that has legitimately made me laugh out loud read more