Edit Anime Information

Aired: Oct 1, 1994 to Aug 1, 1996
Producers: d-rights
Studios: Studio Deen
Source: Unknown
Duration: 37 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Nov 27, 2007
Huntsman (All reviews)
The sequel to the tv series is just a notch below the tv series.

I won't go to far into the show, my review for this OVA would almost be the same for the tv series. It again follows Captain Tylor. At the beginning of the show the crew of the destroyer all have been reassigned. Then adventure ensues as a unknown enemy appears.

As I stated in my review for the series this is a show I recommend and think everyone will enjoy.
Nov 1, 2009
N41X (All reviews)
Well, how to begin... Let me start by words that this OVA was rather disappointing. It isn´t bad, NO ! I enjoyed it quite a bit but, I enjoyed the original series a lot more and once I watched this I just felt like this OVA should get a second title: The deleted Scenes or The Alternative version. Why ? Let me explain...

Story: 6-7/10
The story of the OVA is set after the happenings of the original series but you´ll rarely get the feeling it really is taking place after everything because except some small differences the whole OVA looks more like something that didn´t read more