Edit Anime Information

Duration: 1 hr.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

angelsreview
Jul 23, 2012
Munto seems to have a bigger roll to play and so does the Magical Kingdom. We see more of what is going on above the clouds and it’s actually rather action packed. I do have to say that if we are not confused from one world, we are confused of another. I was a little confused as to how Yumemi was still able to have power after she gave the power to the magical kingdom or how her memories were given to Munto when the power was unlocked and visa versa. You would think all that magic would of gone by now.

Some things are read more
I found this review Helpful
TheAlmightyPTGod
Feb 5, 2017
Munto: Toki no Kabe wo Koete is the sequel to the anime Munto.
After the Akuto has been restored, a war started in the heaven countries because every one has afraid that something bad could happen because no one is controlling the Akuto.

Story: 8 out of 10

The story is much more mature than the first Munto, there are less meaningless actions and much more character development. Unfortunately in the english dub version they start saying that the first Mundo events happened 2 years before and at the end they said that happened "last summer"

Art: 7 out of 10

The anime have a good art for read more
I found this review Helpful