Edit Anime Information

Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: None found, add some
Source: Visual novel
Genres: Hentai
Duration: 20 min. per ep.
Rating: Rx - Hentai

Ranked: N/A2

Feb 27, 2014
CrossRyuu (All reviews)
dont let the cover picture fool you the art of the cover and this animes art is different

genre: threesome, rape, virgin, censored

teacher that want to do his students but not ordinary students but the school idols

only two heroines one is already conquered or already a sex slave at the very beginning other is a shy type that was raped then got fool then turned into a slut not a sex slave but a SLUT

the art is i got fooled by the cover its so different like its another anime but its pretty decent neither good nor bad

overall it wont turn you on
Sep 7, 2015
daimonfo (All reviews)
WARNING! HENTAI ALERT

An average hentai in my taste. Teacher dominates idol women in prestigious school only for daughters of famous families aka "princesses". He plays sweet, nice and cool - but he is a manipulative and sadistic in nature.

Its not bad. The art feels dated, and the animations aren't as in other hentai I've watched. Sounds are great though.

Overall I think its enjoyable, but you will have to watch it yourself to see if you like it. I'm not gonna trash it or recommend it, but leave it up to you to decide.