Edit Anime Information

Duration: 2 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Dec 18, 2011
LightningHound (All reviews)
In concert with my review for the actually A-Channel series, I decided to look up and watch the +A-Channel shorts. My ratings stay the same as the series for the reasons of consistency. You can't horribly rate an omake because it is an omake. It's like trying to study for a test with the textbook; it's ridiculous. I will say this, yes these are a series of shorts. These episodes are the little "bonus" for those devoted A-Channel fans who bought the BR or DVD of the series. Personally, I did enjoyed them because they made me laugh. It's all the same material from the read more
Aug 20, 2011
Plagus777 (All reviews)
Consisting of a series of shorts, these specials are like they cut an episode into smaller pieces and served them separately. It doesn't make an effort to do anything different at all from the original series. It's basically the same thing. Very predictable and like the series it wasn't really all that funny at some times. I kind of regret going out of my way to watch it. I could have ignored it and my day wouldn't have been any different.

Even so, I manged to crack a few smiles. And there are some choice pieces to enjoy.

My rating? meh... 5. Don't bother calling it "special" read more
Jan 29, 2013
OtakuFox43 (All reviews)
There isn't really much I can say about these cute little extras, but I did enjoy that they all seemed to be taken from the strips in the manga that weren't in the normal episodes, like Nagi talking to a story display when she took her glasses off or when Tooru and Run made character bentos for Yuuko and Nagi, these little shorts are a cute little add-on to the normal A Channel series and I'd recommend watching them if you want more A Channel or if you wanted to see more of the manga strips made into anime ^^
Jun 18, 2017
dragoonfirestorm (All reviews)
Haven't seen the original A-Channel, but +A-Channel was seemed funny to me and kinda enjoyable enough, as its episode is only of 3 minutes.
Having a bad day? wanna do watch something stupid but funny then you may watch it :')

I'm looking forward to watching A-Channel and hope it is as fine as +A-Channel, and I wouldn't be disappointed.

I liked all those little girls and mostly Yuuko, she got a damn awesome look.

Basically, in short, if you got very less time and too lazy to complete whole season or series consist of bunch of episodes and want to enjoy and consume some of the time read more
May 21, 2016
Chiburo (All reviews)
A - Channel

Art - The art style of this is a mix of moe and chibi, which really isn’t a problem and is actually very cute to watch. The characters kind of remind me slightly of “Is the Order a Rabbit?” which is another show that I really enjoyed. With the short episode run time I was surprised to see how much detail the artist put into all of the background characters. Normally shows like this will stick to silhouettes of characters that don’t speak or even have anything to do with the story, so I thought that this was a really nice touch.

Music - read more
Dec 10, 2013
Jamada (All reviews)
I wasn't completely impressed with the main series for A-Channel because I thought the pacing was a bit slow. I like slice of life and I enjoyed it overall, but it felt a bit too drawn out.

In contrast, this set of specials benefits from being quick and to the point. Being familiar with the characters obviously helps, but I think these would (mostly) be enjoyable for anyone looking for a quick fix of cute and humorous slice-of-life situations. The exception would be the first special which relies on familiarity with one of the characters in order to really appreciate it completely. The others have elements read more
Jul 16, 2014
AnimeNyx (All reviews)
It's pretty much the same as A-channel except it starts at them moving up a grade instead of one getting into high school. There is nothing wrong with this anime, it's funny just not the kind of anime I enjoy so I dropped it after the first episode but I encourage those who haven't seen it or want to see it to watch it. Overall: 6