Edit Anime Information

Duration: 5 min.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Feb 10, 2012
starshinesMonet (All reviews)
The word "anemone" comes from the Greek word for “windflower", ánemos, and means "daughter of the wind." It has both a positive and negative meaning; they can represent fading/dying hope and/or a feeling of having been forsaken, but can also symbolize anticipation. I've also read that in Japan it symbolizes "sincerity" but I don't have any evidence to back that up. According to Greek mythology, the anemone sprang from Aphrodite’s tears as she mourned the death of Adonis. They are also thought to bring luck and protect against evil.

In the case of this short animation, however, I think they are being given not only read more
Nov 2, 2011
Alpharon (All reviews)
Esta review también está en español.

Several years ago, I read a mystery novel called "The Specialty of the House". In the author comments, at the beginning of the book, there was a peculiar advice: "Stop reading the author notes now, read the novel, and then come back here. That way you'll understand everything". For Anemone, I will give you a similar advice: read this review, THEN SEE THE VIDEO, AND LASTLY, READ THE SYNOPSIS (IN ANEMONE'S PAGE, OF COURSE). THAT WAY, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND BETTER WHAT HAPPENS (well, at least for me, it worked that way xD).
Understood? Ok, let's begin.

Anemone is a five minute short read more