Edit Anime Information

Japanese: プリティーリズム オーロラドリーム

Type: TV
Aired: Apr 9, 2011 to Mar 31, 2012
Premiered: Spring 2011
Broadcast: Saturdays at 10:00 (JST)
Producers: None found, add some
Licensors: None found, add some
Source: Game
Duration: 23 min. per ep.
Rating: PG - Children

Jun 16, 2012
new__raven (All reviews)
Story: 6/10
The story is not original. Period. But if you are the type of person who likes shoujo/slice of life/ cute girls/ fulfilling dream anime, watch this one. The story progressively gets better, a bit boring at first, but after....oops almost gave something away. Just trust me when I say it gets better.

Art: 9/10
The art was pretty good (I have high stardards, if I don't like the art, I don't watch it). They could have worked on the 3-D part a bit more though.

Sound: 9/10
I would've given the music/sound a 10/10, but the beginning music was too repetitive. In fact, the beginning episodes in general read more
Aug 15, 2011
ilustrIsImo (All reviews)
To start off, I am male who is supposed to love stuff like Death Note and Bleach.
But I DON"T because I LOVE cute anime.

Back when the anime subtitling was stalled at episode 4, I was thinking about writing this review. Thank God I didn't because the anime has gotten better since then.

There is a good mix of themes: fashion, ice skating, dance, music, and a bit of love.
It's a happy lucky girl story.

The only bad thing I have to say about the art is the 3D/CG effects aren't that good.

Around episode 4, I was about to trash the sound score. I read more
Sep 8, 2012
Hime_Ichinose (All reviews)
I really love this anime. I think it's enjoyable, the atmosphere cheers you up, even though the anime might seem boring in the beginning for all, I thought it was very interesting.
Apr 5, 2013
IdolAngela (All reviews)
This is a cute anime. I like this anime because it include fashion, dances, singing and a bit of love. The main character are three girls who aim to be 'Prism Queen'. Prism Queen is the highest level among all 'Prism Show'. The three girls perform prism show and met many rivals along the way of becoming prism queen. Apart from rivals, they made a lot of friend. The path of becoming prism queen is very hard, but they made it there!
Jul 18, 2017
chimeriquement (All reviews)
This anime is the kind of anime you have to go through so that you enjoy it.

Firstly let's talk about the art. It's okay. Its 3D is better than Aikatsu's at its beginning, Kirari's, Sailor Moon Crystal's transformation's and so on. The 2D is not that great, but it is fair.
The music is great! The OST is kind of boring, but the songs and the openings (especially the second) are interesting!
The characters seem really show at the beginning of the anime. But as you discover them, you see that they're deep. Not especially original or complex, but they are definitely not clichés.

The story is read more
Mar 19, 2017
Mikaru7 (All reviews)
I love this series! It's a great one and it's pretty underrated. Pretty Rhythm has three seasons overall; Aurora Dream, Dear My Future, and Rainbow Live. But as this is Aurora Dream so I'll review it.

First of all the plot here is amazing. If you have an extremely soft heart you can even cry, just like I did. This is the only series so far which made me shed alot of tears. While a few others only made me emotional to a high level but never made me cry.

Harune Aira is your protagonist, she's a klutz and clumsy and isn't good with sports either. But read more
Jan 31, 2013
Soyokaze93 (All reviews)
This is an interesting anime. Having started in the 2011 anime season which was filled with some fine shonen, I was amazed to see a show that was able to break me from that and also to give me something that wasn't an action show but still interesting to watch. Prism Shows are the main focus of this anime and the inclusion of them in each episode finishes off each mini story (besides bigger story arcs) very nicely. The most interesting part for me has to be the development of the story and sometimes it was obvious to see what would happen, but even if read more