Edit Anime Information

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? OVA

English: Is This a Zombie? OVA
Synonyms: Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 13, Koreha Zombie Desuka? OVA, Kore ha Zombie Desu ka? OVA, Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead Episode 0, Ee, Kore ga Saishuukai Desuka?, Hai, Encore Arigatou Gozaimasu
Japanese: これはゾンビですか? OVA

Type: OVA
Aired: Jun 10, 2011 to Apr 24, 2012
Producers: None found, add some
Licensors: Funimation
Studios: Studio Deen
Source: Light novel
Duration: 24 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Jun 12, 2011
colemanH (All reviews)
I enjoyed watching the series for Kore wa Zombie Desu ka, so why not watch the OVA?

In the end, I liked this OVA. It had its funny moments.

There are 3 parts in this episode and I enjoyed them all. There wasn't too much ecchi during the first two parts. However in the last part of this episode, it was filled with ecchi. Personally, I don't mind the ecchi.

The art for this anime was good, it was consistent.

The one thing that I found awkward was the voicing for Hellscythe. Overall, this episode was amusing.

After watching both the series and the OVA, I'm looking forward to read more
Jun 25, 2011
Nasty001 (All reviews)
What we have watched is more of a 3 part omake that also serves a teaser for the season 2. It is obvious that the OVA intents to tells us that some supporting characters from the 1st season will either be promoted into a main character or will have a more profound role in the up coming season and it looks like that one of them will have a much more smaller role, aside from that, there will be a new addional character in the anime. As for the original main characters, what can I say; they are still there, except somebody is developing read more
May 19, 2012
Stark700 (All reviews)
Well, it's near summertime so I decided to write this review after watching the second OVA. Why? Because, the fun in the sun continues as Ayumu has fun with his harem of supernatural girls.

Is This Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead OVA will be a good starter for those who wants to continue watching the sequel series if you enjoyed the original season 1. I mean, this episode has all the fantasies guys can dream of:

- the cute delusions of Eu
- the cosplay of Haruna
- the seductive vampire mistress of Sera

The typical fun stuff you see.

Of course, fun does come at a price read more
Jun 11, 2011
lareyy (All reviews)
Lol okay so I liked Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka’s page on Facebook and saw a post saying there’s an OVA which was released on June 3, 2011.

Okay so yes, I’m a fan because the show really has a potential, I tried watching it.

Guess what? I’m kind of disappointed. There’s WAAAAY TOOOOOO MUCHHHHH EECHI going on the whole episode, which I really don’t like. I mean, yup, the first 5 minutes is funny, but it can never bring the show into a higher level by letting people see boobs, panties, butts and whatev.

So I guess I’ll just have to wait for season 2, neh? (If read more
Dec 27, 2015
angelsreview (All reviews)
(So there is a little mess up on this OVA. There is only one episode so I will be reviewing that. Episode 0 will be in Is this a Zombie? Of the Dead OVA since I see that one being part of the second season.)

There is not really any reason why this OVA actually exists. In fact, I also don’t understand why the last episode of the first season actually exists as well but that’s in itself something I shouldn’t really talk about because of spoilers. This OVA is supposed to be based between the first and second season but they really don’t talk read more