Edit Anime Information

Japanese: 魔術士オーフェンRevenge

Type: TV
Aired: Oct 2, 1999 to Mar 26, 2000
Premiered: Fall 1999
Broadcast: Saturdays at 17:00 (JST)
Producers: Kadokawa Shoten, TBS
Licensors: Sentai Filmworks
Studios: J.C.Staff
Source: Unknown
Duration: 24 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Mar 27, 2012
eindeadmiles (All reviews)
The first Orphen had a great story with a couple of complete filler episodes few and far between. The art style was decent and the soundtrack was memorable. The story was prominent from the get-go as well as interesting to keep the viewer's attention.

Here Orphen's Revenge is a completely pointless second season to the original. With entire episodes literally feeling like filler with about 80-95% being complete filler, 5-20% being actual story.

There is literally only one episode out of the first 15/24 episodes that is interesting all throughout. And that actually involved the death of a villain which was unexpected.

Orphen has 200% more read more
Nov 21, 2017
DarkRavie (All reviews)
Orphen meets up with Cleao and Majic once again for a brand new adventure. When a girl named Lycoris approaches Orphen and wants to take him to a society known as "The Royal Public Order of Knighthood", strange monsters appear and attack the group. Orphen must figure out who is sending these creatures and why.

My thoughts:
Sorcerer Stabber Orphen :The Revenge was a great sequel. I love the returning characters and the new ones that appeared. I also enjoyed the laughter most episodes brought and in the last episodes I was quite surprised at who actually had that “seed” inside them. I did enjoy the reappearance read more