Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 5, 2015 9:16 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Adlet, I like the people who their strongest abilities are their intelligence.

Had this poll was created in around 4th or 5th episode, I bet nobody would vote for Hans.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Sep 5, 2015 9:50 PM

Jul 2014
Mora>Nashetania=Adlet=Hans>=Fremy=Goldof=Chamo.
Sep 5, 2015 10:23 PM

Aug 2013
Mora. I cannot fully explain it due to heavy novel spoilers, but she's an amazing character with admirable sense of responsibility.

I don't expect anime onlies to understand me though, Vol 1 Mora is pretty much a stubborn cunt lol

Also if outside the heroes are eligible, then my absolute favorite would be
Sep 6, 2015 4:23 AM
Jan 2014
Definitely Adlet... Hans is second. They're the only sane persons.
The others are sociopath emo killer, bloodthirsty eerie kid, lunatic rabbit, jealous teenager, suspicious as hell mom.
I'm not even into BL and I support the bromance with Hans rather than any of the girls.
Sep 6, 2015 4:41 AM

May 2013
Shingen_no_Yami said:
Mora. I cannot fully explain it due to heavy novel spoilers, but she's an amazing character with admirable sense of responsibility.

I don't expect anime onlies to understand me though, Vol 1 Mora is pretty much a stubborn cunt lol

Also if outside the heroes are eligible, then my absolute favorite would be

Ha. Yeah, that guy is one of the best fantasy LN villain I've ever encountered.
Sep 6, 2015 8:42 AM

Mar 2013
Chamot > Goldov > Hans > Nachetanya > Adlet > Maura > Fremy

I still don't get why people actually like kuuderes.
straggySep 6, 2015 9:24 AM
Sep 6, 2015 9:25 AM
Feb 2013
Why no one likes Nashetania?? I mean, she is cute, and in today's episode she showed some nice evil personality!!
Sep 6, 2015 9:49 AM

Nov 2009
SilverXY said:
Why no one likes Nashetania?? I mean, she is cute, and in today's episode she showed some nice evil personality!!

Dunno. I know I just prefer kuuderes, but Nashetania should be popular too. Isn't she quite conventionally attractive - good-looking, manipulative, unreliable half-dressed bunny-girl... isn't she femininity incarnate?
Maybe she got worse in the adaptation? I don't think the time she broke a part of the altar (that part got hurried up because pacing, and animators haven't learned to mark passage of time well) did make her so much more unattractive...
Sep 6, 2015 10:12 AM

Aug 2015
Having read the LN, Hans is the best bro. I really like all characters, but Nashetania would be the one I like the least while at the same time she’s one of the most intriguing characters.
Sep 6, 2015 10:21 AM

Jul 2014
SilverXY said:

Maybe she got worse in the adaptation?...

Mid/late cap in the anime don't do much justice to her.
Temera1reSep 10, 2015 5:36 PM
Sep 6, 2015 12:09 PM

Nov 2013
I changed my fav to Hans for sure now. Too bad this season didn't give much screen time to Goldov.
Sep 6, 2015 12:10 PM

Apr 2015
HandsomeMan said:
I changed my fav to Hans for sure now. Too bad this season didn't give much screen time to Goldov.

Been thinking the same for quite awhile.

His time to shine will come outside of volume 1, roit?
Sep 6, 2015 12:13 PM
May 2014
Zadion said:
Kuro_Yuuki said:
The results of this poll are a perfect representation of how I feel about the characters in this series. Hans, Adlet and Fremie are my favs in no particular order, while the other 4 I think are either uninteresting or complete shit.

I do believe the results of this poll are a perfect representation of how virtually everybody feels about the characters in this series.

No, about the characters in this serie in VOLUME 1/ARC 1
Sep 6, 2015 12:14 PM
May 2014
Tylaen said:
HandsomeMan said:

He has more screentime in Volume 1 than in Volume 2 XD

Volume 3 is where he really shines.
Sep 6, 2015 12:17 PM

Apr 2015
Mathias2001 said:
Tylaen said:

Lol, Goldov.

Always a side character ;_;
Sep 6, 2015 12:18 PM
May 2014
Volume 1: Fremy > Hans > Adlet >>>>>> Mora > Chamo > Nash > Goldof
Volume 2: Chamo > Hans > Fremy > Mora > Adlet >>>>>> Nash > Goldof
Volume 3: Chamo > Hans > Fremy > Adlet > Mora > Goldof > Nash

Basically....
Sep 6, 2015 12:21 PM

Jun 2013
Definitely flamie! :)
Sep 6, 2015 12:23 PM
May 2014
Tylaen said:
Mathias2001 said:

Lol, Goldov.

That isn't exactly true, if there was a season 3(Adapting Volume 3), than he'll be the main character there.

Up until now, the only ones who haven't been the focus of the plot at one point of the serie(Just finished Volume 3) are Chamo and Hans which is funny since they are my two favorites.
Sep 6, 2015 2:38 PM

Oct 2008
Mathias2001 said:
Tylaen said:

Lol, Goldov.

That isn't exactly true, if there was a season 3(Adapting Volume 3), than he'll be the main character there.

Up until now, the only ones who haven't been the focus of the plot at one point of the serie(Just finished Volume 3) are Chamo and Hans which is funny since they are my two favorites.
Sep 7, 2015 10:14 AM
Dec 2014
Goldov and Nachetanya are such trash XD Glad everyone else realizes it. Chamot is not much better. Mora's a boss though.

Anyway, Hans takes this poll, medium difficulty.
Sep 7, 2015 10:16 AM
Aug 2014
Flame then Hans. Adlet is nice and Goldov is OK. Rest is nah.
Sep 7, 2015 10:30 AM

Apr 2013
Adlet should be winning the poll easily after episode 10.

Doesn't get more manly than that.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Sep 7, 2015 10:41 AM

Nov 2013
geralt said:

I do like Adlet, probably my favorite character at the moment after Hans, but he's definitely not great because of the reasons you listed. If anything that confession was awkward, and the whole romance sub-plot doesn't even fit into the series well.
Sep 7, 2015 10:42 AM

Mar 2010
Zadion said:
Kuro_Yuuki said:
The results of this poll are a perfect representation of how I feel about the characters in this series. Hans, Adlet and Fremie are my favs in no particular order, while the other 4 I think are either uninteresting or complete shit.

I do believe the results of this poll are a perfect representation of how virtually everybody feels about the characters in this series.

For anime watchers maybe. For LN readers hell no. Mora is my favorite character Adler and rare character in LN for reasons in the later the volumes.

If there one I learn during this series is not underestimate the likable of characters. Everyone in story has real human flaws but they good people especially once they get developed.
Iron_MawSep 7, 2015 10:52 AM
Sep 7, 2015 10:50 AM

Aug 2015
HandsomeMan said:
geralt said:

I do like Adlet, probably my favorite character at the moment after Hans, but he's definitely not great because of the reasons you listed. If anything that confession was awkward, and the whole romance sub-plot doesn't even fit into the series well.

Correction: Adlet should be winning after episode 11.

Also, HandsomeMan, I thought you knew how this romance sub-plot fitted in since you've read spoilers. If you know, then you'd understand why it matches Rokka's themes.
Sep 7, 2015 11:12 AM

Nov 2013
Frrrosty said:
HandsomeMan said:

Correction: Adlet should be winning after episode 11.

Also, HandsomeMan, I thought you knew how this romance sub-plot fitted in since you've read spoilers. If you know, then you'd understand why it matches Rokka's themes.

Well, the confession came out of the blue. I would have preferred if they'd build up on it first.
Sep 7, 2015 11:15 AM

Apr 2015
HandsomeMan said:

Well, the confession came out of the blue. I would have preferred if they'd build up on it first.

Adlet has been head over heels for helping Fremy since she came on screen.
Sep 7, 2015 11:26 AM

Apr 2013
HandsomeMan said:

Adlet's actions regarding Flamie had been a bit out of character from the beginning, which could have only been explained by him having some sort of attraction towards her. I agree it was sudden, but if anything this sort of "love at first sight" is more realistic than most of the romances in the medium where so much time is wasted with little to no progress.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Sep 7, 2015 1:54 PM

Aug 2014
I mean he's gonna be fucking pumped but with fuck tons of testosterone. Also his life is on the line. It's not that he was lying but it's that he was expressing his raw emotions.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Sep 7, 2015 3:57 PM
Aug 2012
I've been checking this poll occasionally and its hilarious how Adlet & Hans always have exact same votes no matter what the number is or which time or date I take a peek.

Mathias2001 said:
Volume 1: Fremy > Hans > Adlet >>>>>> Mora > Chamo > Nash > Goldof
Volume 2: Chamo > Hans > Fremy > Mora > Adlet >>>>>> Nash > Goldof
Volume 3: Chamo > Hans > Fremy > Adlet > Mora > Goldof > Nash

Basically....

Vol 2 & 3 same characters top 3? I'm curious why is Adlet so below your favs in these volumes? Feel free to spoil (have read noval), just tag the spoilers for others.

Shingen_no_Yami said:

I've read the novels too and in my opinion she is seriously lame all the way through.

HandsomeMan said:
geralt said:

Agreed. The confession was so out of the blue, it felt stupid frankly. Now that I have read the novels I understand why it was so awkward so no complaints now but when I saw the episode I was like huh? huhh?

p.s Binge read the entire translated novel after episode 10 because couldn't handle the cliffhanger.
KarshiSep 7, 2015 4:37 PM
Sep 7, 2015 4:46 PM

Apr 2013
Current ranking would be

1)Hans
2)T??????
3)Mora
4)Adlet
5)Nashetania
6)Fremy
7)Chamo
8)D????
9)Goldof
10)R??????

Something like this. I kind of appreciate them all though, so being ranked last doesn't mean I don't like them.
Sep 7, 2015 7:10 PM

Dec 2013
One of the shows where it's hard to tell who's your favoritce from Ep 01.. but Chamot!
Really liked her from the first appearance.. did not rly like her Powers tho - but the Idea is Interesting and something new.. never seen a girl vomiting that much!
One negative Point is that she rly reminds me of the charakter from Mirai Nikki.. wasn't that cool

Otherwise i would Say Hans over Fremy as- liked her more at the Beginning.. but yea!

Goldolf is so fkin boring.. and the Princess got a little better when she freaked out but she's just a lame wannabe psycho bitch which annoys me the whole show.. that outfit is making things even worse..

Don't know what to think about Mora tho.. first boring, then interesiting but rly depends on who she really is and what her motives are actually.. for the moment i don't rly like her but could rly change.
Sep 7, 2015 7:31 PM

Mar 2010
This thread is one of reason I hope to see the later volumes adapted. It will be really great to see everyone's reactions to characters in the later events in the LN.
Sep 7, 2015 8:19 PM

Jul 2014
Hans>Adlet>Flamie>the rest.
Sep 7, 2015 11:21 PM

Nov 2009
Zefyris said:
Current ranking would be

1)Hans
2)T??????
3)Mora
4)Adlet
5)Nashetania
6)Fremy
7)Chamo
8)D????
9)Goldof
10)R??????

Something like this. I kind of appreciate them all though, so being ranked last doesn't mean I don't like them.

Wasn't T?????? already revealed in the anime?
Sep 8, 2015 4:26 AM

May 2013
flannan said:
Zefyris said:
Current ranking would be

1)Hans
2)T??????
3)Mora
4)Adlet
5)Nashetania
6)Fremy
7)Chamo
8)D????
9)Goldof
10)R??????

The name isn't though.
Sep 8, 2015 2:02 PM

Apr 2013
Ugoki said:
flannan said:

The name isn't though.

Technically, it is- in the credits. But since the credits aren't translated in the CR translations, peoples on western boards won't know, so it's indeed just as if the name isn't like yo usaid.
Sep 8, 2015 8:16 PM

Mar 2015
Adlet or Fremy or Hans. Everyone else has been either psychotic or unreasonable, so I don't really have much to choose from lol.
Sep 9, 2015 6:37 AM

Mar 2010
OneTrueEmiya said:
Adlet or Fremy or Hans. Everyone else has been either psychotic or unreasonable, so I don't really have much to choose from lol.

If you mean that because they tried to kill Adlet than Hans literally no different. He was just to change then Fremy and eventually everyone else will when Adlet can prove his own innocence.
Iron_MawSep 9, 2015 8:26 AM
Sep 10, 2015 11:47 AM
Aug 2012
Jagd84 said:
OneTrueEmiya said:

If you mean that because they tried to kill Adlet than Hans literally no different. He was just to change then Fremy and eventually everyone else will when Adlet can prove his own innocence.

And Hans may have tried to kill him but throughout the interrogation he was completely logical and making decisions based on sense. That just adds points in his favor. He only let loose his blade when Adlet made the not so smart decision of taking Flamie hostage in panic. The guy is by no means unreasonable or psychotic unlike the remaining retarded bunch.
KarshiSep 10, 2015 12:14 PM
Sep 10, 2015 12:58 PM

Mar 2010
So was everyone else not named Chamo. He still tried kill Adlet by the same reasoning. No its, ands, or buts about. Also he attacked Adlet before the hostage situation happened and was the one to recommend that he be killed immediately before Mora stated she wanted to interrogate him for information.

And frankly I no problem with him or anyone else thinking Adlet was the culprit from a in-universe perspective since was the whole point of framing him to begin with. Doesn't help he was basically known as criminal after breaking into the scared tournament.
Iron_MawSep 10, 2015 4:46 PM
Sep 13, 2015 1:26 AM

Mar 2015
Jagd84 said:
OneTrueEmiya said:

True, but Hans attacked Adlet only when it was logical to do so. When Adlet proved his innocence, he stopped immediately. Chamot on the other hand couldn't give two fecks about who's innocent.
Sep 13, 2015 2:43 AM

Aug 2015
Hans <3
Sep 17, 2015 2:25 PM

Nov 2013
I'm a hardcore Oppai man.
So I'm torn between Maura and Nachetanya, Hans is cool tho.
Voted for Maura cause I have a feeling that Nache is the fake, though that would be an interesting development, I do like antagonists.
Edit:
Nachetanya is naiive as fuck, if there's something to balance that, my top 3 for now shall be.
1.Maura
2.Hans
3.Adlet
EDIT
1.Hans
1.5,Adlet
2.Nachetanya
3.Maura
Other than looks I don't really see anything to like about Maura..well she did control Chamot so that's a +
Edit
1.Hans
2.Adlet
3.Nachetanya.

Maura seems like a likely traitor
KapengBarakoSep 18, 2015 3:38 AM
Sep 17, 2015 10:11 PM

May 2015
Flamie.

Ecchi Desu

Sep 19, 2015 1:21 PM

Jul 2007
Now that the show ended can finally vote. Let's see.

Fremy = generic woobie woe-is-me special snowflake. NOPE.
Chamo = psycho loli. NOPE.
Goldof = obsessive male dudebro. NOPE.
Adlet = not enough info on whether he is typical shonen-y hero or a mass manipulator to vote for him.
Hans = great character, but him trusting Adlet over "but he did not kill me!" kind of ruins it.

Have to vote Nashetania, especially because of the last episode. Easily the most interesting character in the show.
Sep 19, 2015 1:43 PM

Sep 2012
I'm between Adlet and Hans. I love their bromance. My BROTP of the season.

"It's a conversation through instruments. A miracle that creates harmony. In that moment, music transcends words." - Miyazono Kaori
"Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her." - Nara Shikamaru
"You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things... Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest." - Orihara Izaya
Sep 19, 2015 2:14 PM

Nov 2013
I like Goldov but he's kinda a bitch. He gets way too upset when he gets rejected and "betrayed". Honestly with his strong personality and character, why is he so bent on getting some female attention? Why does he want that bunny pootang so badly when he can save the world and get all the bunnygirl pootang on the planet?

I don't know.
Sep 19, 2015 2:24 PM

May 2014
Who wouldn't with a character like Flamy 😏
Sep 20, 2015 5:19 AM

Nov 2009
HandsomeMan said:
I like Goldov but he's kinda a bitch. He gets way too upset when he gets rejected and "betrayed". Honestly with his strong personality and character, why is he so bent on getting some female attention? Why does he want that bunny pootang so badly when he can save the world and get all the bunnygirl pootang on the planet?

I don't know.

Goldov and Nashetania have a long history together (it will be revealed in the later volumes). A random bunnygirl princess can't replace her.
Besides, Nashetania is probably the only bunnygirl princess in the world.

On the other hand, Goldof only looks mature, he's still 16 - the right age to be in unrequited love with somebody, not to make calculations like yours.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

983 by ItsViny »»
Apr 22, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Who is the strongest of the braves? ( 1 2 )

jbeat - Jul 25, 2015

65 by Talamare »»
Apr 16, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

292 by alphxmane »»
Jan 10, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

884 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

576 by Gator »»
Nov 28, 2023 8:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.