Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 11, 2015 3:24 PM
Jan 2014
With all these "Fremy best girl" comments do I have Nashetania all to myself? Cool.
Jul 11, 2015 3:26 PM

Dec 2013
I don't think the LN had anything about Adlet mentioning that he knew a saint. Fremy is such a disappointment as she looked much better in the novel illustrations. The only characters who actually look better in the anime are Goldof and Nashetania.
Jul 11, 2015 3:28 PM

Apr 2013
CJKDR said:
With all these "Fremy best girl" comments do I have Nashetania all to myself? Cool.

i'm personnaly fine with peoples saying Fremy best girl or Nashetania best girl. But the best woman is Mora. And by best woman I include girls of all ages, so Best woman> Best girl. :>

Anon1409 said:
I don't think the LN had anything about Adlet mentioning that he knew a saint. Fremy is such a disappointment as she looked much better in the novel illustrations. The only characters who actually look better in the anime are Goldof and Nashetania.

So they added it then? I wans't sure anymore since I've read the first volume more than 2 years ago.
Well, it's perfectly fine as an addition since it's the truth that he knows one anyway.
Jul 11, 2015 3:37 PM

Dec 2013
Pretty cool stuff. The landscapes were gorgeous and the fight scenes entertaining. Adlet is in trouble and the team is slowly increasing in size.
Jul 11, 2015 3:39 PM
Jan 2014
Zefyris said:
CJKDR said:

i'm personnaly fine with peoples saying Fremy best girl or Nashetania best girl. But the best woman is Mora. And by best woman I include girls of all ages, so Best woman> Best girl. :>

Anon1409 said:

So they added it then? I wans't sure anymore since I've read the first volume more than 2 years ago.
Well, it's perfectly fine as an addition since it's the truth that he knows one anyway.

Well I say "girl" for Nashetania but she's 18 so older than most anime female protagonists.. So Nashetania best WOMAN imo.
Jul 11, 2015 3:44 PM

Aug 2013
Zefyris said:
CJKDR said:

This guy knows what's up.
Jul 11, 2015 3:45 PM

Apr 2013
18 is still a girl (a woman too, but a girl). Especially a sheltered princess like that.
Mora is -minor spoiler about Mora's age/family
Now that's a woman who is no longer a simple girl.

If only she could have been doubled by miyuki sawashiro instead of having sawashiro as the narrator. That would have been perfect.
ZefyrisJul 11, 2015 3:49 PM
Jul 11, 2015 3:52 PM
Mar 2014
Tokoya said:
The first half was really cute....I am loving the interactions between Adlet and Nashetania and their chemistry is just on point imo....Even though she's kind of bipolar lol I still ship those two so hard

ahueheuhue

gr8 epi cept for the CGI fiends
rip for those
Rinth said:
Every opinion is not equal. Some opinions are simply made out of shit.

nasuverse > your favorite anime
Jul 11, 2015 4:23 PM

Mar 2014
shanimebib said:
Who would rest their head on someone's shoulder just like that? Nashetania likes Adlet more than just a fellow brave. Probably.
Oh, I don't know, maybe the girl who thought food grew on plates? Probably.
Jul 11, 2015 4:29 PM

Jul 2014
Great second episode. People are saying that the first half was boring but I thought it provided some great information about the characters and some exposition.

Fremy's design... god she is gorgeous. The interactions between Adlet and Nashentania were cute as well

5/5
[center][/center]
Jul 11, 2015 4:37 PM

May 2013
Fremy isn't the Brave-Killer, that's pretty obvious. Goldof probably is or some kind of misunderstanding happend, but it's probably him. It's likely that he made this whole thing up so the princess, he probably doesn't won't to kill even if she is one of the six Braves herself, is on his side if they happen to meet Fremy again and he suddenly attacks her. He probably tried to kill her before but failed, that is why Fremy asked Adlet if he had come to kill her especially because he said that he is also one of the six Braves. Makes sense, doesn't it? But that is just a theory.

Atleast it's not Fremy, that's for sure. If Fremy was the Brave-Killer she wouldn't use a warning shot on first sight of Adlet or atleast immidiatly shoot him after he pointed out that he is a is one of the six Braves aswell... and certainly not ask him if he had come to kill her multiple times.
DancingJackJul 11, 2015 4:41 PM
"The fool who believed in miracles now walks among the dead." ~ Blade of the Phantom Master
Jul 11, 2015 4:39 PM

Jul 2013
Why can't all LN adaptations be like this? I'd take a medium-budget great adaptation over high-budget rushed adaptation anytime of the day. :<

The 3DCGI didn't really bother me that much, they're decent so far. The pacing is really great its hard to imagine this is a LN adaptation (haven't read the LN but felt like it's really following the LN slow and steady here).

Inb4 all of the killed yet-to-be-Braves are the evil ones. I'm not even sure I can trust Nashetania yet given how she acts in this episode. I thought Adlet's friend-who-turned-Saint would be Fremy but looks like they didn't know each other yet. I'm liking Fremy already and Yuuki Aoi voicing her is a plus for me. :3

Jul 11, 2015 4:39 PM

May 2015
Nice episode. First half the pace was slower, but I liked it, the interaction between Adlet and Nashetania. Second half was good. Looking forward for more.

Jul 11, 2015 4:46 PM

Apr 2013
Really liked the episode. It's rare to see an anime actually taking the time to give the characters interactions that don't necessarily move the plot forward, but at the same make us actually care about them. The fight was kind of meh, though I guess it's not the primary draw of this anime.

4/5
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Jul 11, 2015 4:52 PM

Apr 2014
Hm...those demon die rather easy...
So we saw 4 of the 6 heroes...and Fremy is hero killer.
Haha...this is going to be one hell of a adventure.
Jul 11, 2015 4:56 PM

Jul 2014
The only that bothers me so far is that the characters' encounters are so convenient, it's slightly annoying.

Other then that, it was a good episode.
Jul 11, 2015 5:01 PM

Mar 2014
DancingJack said:
Fremy isn't the Brave-Killer, that's pretty obvious. Goldof probably is or some kind of misunderstanding happend, but it's probably him. It's likely that he made this whole thing up so the princess, he probably doesn't won't to kill even if she is one of the six Braves herself, is on his side if they happen to meet Fremy again and he suddenly attacks her. He probably tried to kill her before but failed, that is why Fremy asked Adlet if he had come to kill her especially because he said that he is also one of the six Braves. Makes sense, doesn't it? But that is just a theory.

Atleast it's not Fremy, that's for sure. If Fremy was the Brave-Killer she wouldn't use a warning shot on first sight of Adlet or atleast immidiatly shoot him after he pointed out that he is a is one of the six Braves aswell... and certainly not ask him if he had come to kill her multiple times.
Makes sense, I see people saying Nashetania might be it and rewatching the episode has given me that vibe too especially in some scenes but I also remember in the first episode that she was meant to be sent off with a ceremony since she was picked, which could work both with her and against her since she skipped it but also gives the impression that she's not being sneaky about it, but I also don't know if the fake gets their marks in the same way or what so guess we'll just have to wait.
Jul 11, 2015 5:07 PM

Oct 2014
She is sure the Killer :P

Also, am i the only one who gets creeped out by the Eyes of bunny-Girl?
Jul 11, 2015 5:18 PM

Jun 2013
This is fantastic!!!
Jul 11, 2015 5:21 PM

Jun 2014
Ok well, I'm still liking this! It's interesting so far.
Poor horse though. But That girl JUST said that Fiends only attack humans. How did her horse die? Caught in the crossfire?
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Jul 11, 2015 5:36 PM

May 2014
I liked the pace, very calm and relaxed.
I did not understand all of the hate, is because of the slow pace ? when things get rushed everybody complains ¬¬
5/5
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 11, 2015 5:42 PM

Aug 2014
I appreciate they're taking their time to establish backstory and the like. And since they mentioned the Civil War, that means they'll reach the Third Arc at the very least. And they even mentioned "her", so I guess a new opening will be shown to us by the end of the First Arc

So I guess bets start next week, huh
https://twitter.com/LightningDash02
OTPs || MyAnimeList || MyMangaList || Favorite Guys || Favorite Girls || Favorite Anime

~LightningXDash02
Jul 11, 2015 5:43 PM
Oct 2010
I enjoyed it, I think it's the best show for the season so far. Dude needs to stop saying he's the strongest man in the world though.
Jul 11, 2015 5:45 PM

Mar 2014
skudoops said:
I enjoyed it, I think it's the best show for the season so far. Dude needs to stop saying he's the strongest man in the world though.
He has the right to brag I'd say, I'd brag if I was the strongest man in the world.
Jul 11, 2015 5:45 PM

Jul 2014
Fucking white haired bitch. I knew she was evil
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Jul 11, 2015 5:50 PM

Jul 2014
Pretty good episode! :D Love the art and characters so far! Can't wait to see the rest!
Really beautiful scenes too!~

Jul 11, 2015 5:51 PM

Oct 2012
Hey, that was actually pretty good.
The CG monsters were a little off putting though, but some of the scenery shots were quite beautiful. Solid episode all around really.
Jul 11, 2015 6:00 PM

Jun 2013
Lol when Nashetania was eating that carrot. It was fitting for her considering her bunny ears lol. I liked all those expressions of hers, from cheery playful to kinda depressed and sad. Best girl here.

So Adlet and Nashetania come across the CG monsters and defeat them easily. Easy for Adlet but not too much for Nashetania who was experiencing this stuff for the first time. The fights were okay enough. Not mind-blowingly awesome or anything. They were passable.

Now we meet two more Braves, Nashetania's man and the Brave killer. Fremy likes dogs more than humans since she probably gave up on humanity. Now we shall get to see why she hates humans and what can Adlet do about it.
Jul 11, 2015 6:07 PM

Mar 2015
Nice episode, I'm really enjoying this. Those battle scenes were quite something. Oh, some new characters introduced - this is getting more interesting.
Jul 11, 2015 6:32 PM
Jun 2015
I'm loving the character designs.
Jul 11, 2015 6:35 PM

Apr 2015
Scenery looks pretty, and the episode did a good job on touching up Adlet and Nashetania's interactions before encountering any more people.
Jul 11, 2015 6:37 PM

Aug 2012
nothing much happened,,,will wait next week again

But you'll still take damage!
Jul 11, 2015 6:55 PM
Jul 2014
I missed this series originally last week but having watched the first two episodes, I got to say that I am quite happy I decided to sit down and watch it. There's a lot of things to like about this series so far, and the fact that it's already sparked a bunch of theories on who the 'Brave Killer' is already is cool to me.

I am continue to be impressed by Adlet's fighting style. It's a very creative approach that you don't ever really see outside of the very committed d&d RPer. Heck, it's deep enough that I didn't even realize the liquid he used last episode was a combustible until I saw it again this time. I hope they show him actually constructing some more of that stuff he's using up, as that's the only downside, when they dive into enemy territory it's going to really press my limits of believability that he had enough mouth flamethrower parts(don't even know what to call it) to last the whole series stocked up beforehand.
Jul 11, 2015 6:58 PM

Jul 2007
GSupernova said:
I missed this series originally last week but having watched the first two episodes, I got to say that I am quite happy I decided to sit down and watch it. There's a lot of things to like about this series so far, and the fact that it's already sparked a bunch of theories on who the 'Brave Killer' is already is cool to me.

I am continue to be impressed by Adlet's fighting style. It's a very creative approach that you don't ever really see outside of the very committed d&d RPer. Heck, it's deep enough that I didn't even realize the liquid he used last episode was a combustible until I saw it again this time. I hope they show him actually constructing some more of that stuff he's using up, as that's the only downside, when they dive into enemy territory it's going to really press my limits of believability that he had enough mouth flamethrower parts(don't even know what to call it) to last the whole series stocked up beforehand.

Actually last week it was water because he was trying NOT to hurt that dude. THIS time it was combustible.
Jul 11, 2015 7:15 PM

Feb 2015
Another pretty good episode and I thought this was going to be bad it's pretty surprising, the Cgi monsters look really bad though.
CrossfitJesusJul 12, 2015 3:33 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 11, 2015 7:42 PM
Feb 2015
Nashetania and adelt though :3 well they are still on their way to defeat the demon God King thing but they encounter some feinds... Worst of all adelt met the brave killer... Oh boy lets see what happens next!!
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jul 11, 2015 8:18 PM

Jun 2015
Can't understand why people are saying that Fremy is the best girl.

Best girl is obviously Nashetania. Plus she has bigger boobs xD

And look at those bunny ears. Soooo kawaii <3
Jul 11, 2015 8:31 PM

Jun 2014
This feels really nicely paced and I'm anime only. CGI fiends look decent for being CGI and I like how there is diversity instead of there being 1 or 2 copy pastes.

So we're up to 4 Braves now once they all group up.
Jul 11, 2015 8:36 PM

Dec 2010
First half didn't seem to do much. Second half was better. Overall, meh. Slightly disappointing in comparison to the opening episode.
Jul 11, 2015 9:18 PM

Jan 2015
Blackraikri said:
Can't understand why people are saying that Fremy is the best girl.

Best girl is obviously Nashetania. Plus she has bigger boobs xD

And look at those bunny ears. Soooo kawaii <3

Foolish shounen, a girl must not be judged by the size of her boobs but by how she uses them. Plus Ass>Boobs.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Jul 11, 2015 10:25 PM

Mar 2009
Am I the only one who's put off by them being called Braves?
Is it officially Braves or Flowers? Maybe the ln translators got it wrong I don't know anymore.
Jul 11, 2015 10:40 PM
Oct 2010
Paulo27 said:
skudoops said:
He has the right to brag I'd say, I'd brag if I was the strongest man in the world.

Yeah maybe if he was talking to a new person I could understand it but he keep mentioning it to cat girl lol
Jul 12, 2015 12:07 AM

Nov 2010
Judging from the pacing, I'm pretty sure they're adapting just one novel, or if it speeds up, maybe half of volume two.

Anyways, LOVE this adaption so much! I cannot wait for the future episodes~

ALSO. Fremy AND Nashetania best girl!!! Mora too!! Idk man I love them all.

Vudis said:
Is it officially Braves or Flowers? Maybe the ln translators got it wrong I don't know anymore.

+1 Heroes is much better.
gumi-tanJul 12, 2015 12:12 AM
What is grammer _(」∠ 、ン、)_

Jul 12, 2015 12:27 AM

Dec 2010
The scenic art is good but the character art's quality is getting bad considering that it's just the second episode :c
Jul 12, 2015 12:51 AM

Apr 2013
Vudis said:

That's the translation of what you're watching. The japanese audio is calling them rokka, so that should be six flowers in the sub.
I'm not watching subs for this anime so I don't know if each sub is the same, but I know that in the first episode, they screwed up already in several subs, calling all the heroes "X saint" wich was terribly incorrect and let viewers to the wrong assumption that rokka= automatically saint. So that wouldn't be the first inadequate choice.

GSupernova said:
I hope they show him actually constructing some more of that stuff he's using up, as that's the only downside, when they dive into enemy territory it's going to really press my limits of believability that he had enough mouth flamethrower parts(don't even know what to call it) to last the whole series stocked up beforehand.

Saw the huge metal thing he was bringing to his horse at the very beginning of episode two? it's full of ingredients and already made weapons. and his three belts with lots of pouch are the same. And he learned how to create them as well, that's part of his training.

Okashi_sama said:
The only that bothers me so far is that the characters' encounters are so convenient, it's slightly annoying.

It's actually logical.
1)Adlet came to battle Nashetania in that tournament, as he said. So those two meet, even thought they didn't battle.
2) They're all going at the same time toward the same place (and since it's a peninsula at the very west of the continent, none of them comes from the west either), using paths too. So it's logical that several of them should be in the same vicinity.
Adlet, Nashetania and Fremy all came to this precise village because they heard of the Kyouma attacking. so they logically converged at that precise time at the exact same place.
3)As for Goldof, it's not a coincidence at all, he was searching for his princess. And since he's pretty much the Piena princess' personal guard, when he search her, he finds her. Can't be more precise, but needless to say, this is explained afterwards and there is 0% of coincidence here.
ZefyrisJul 12, 2015 12:58 AM
Jul 12, 2015 1:22 AM

Jul 2014
Well, the CGI for the fiends is awful, but everything else was very good. It's interesting that we've now met four of the seven. I wonder why Fremy is killing Braves if she is one herself (that, of course, assuming that what Goldof said to Nashetania is true). However, I don't think that she's the fake, given that we've seen her already use her power. For some reason, I don't really trust Goldof at this point, cos it seems suspiciously convenient that he would become a Brave as well as Nashetania, but it could just be a coincidence.
Jul 12, 2015 1:25 AM

Jun 2015
Loving the pace of the episodes so far, and also the dialogue between Adlet and Nashetania has been good. Of course I'd prefer more action, but meaningful dialogue is great too. OP is also growing on me a lot.

Jul 12, 2015 1:27 AM
Mar 2015
Pacing was good. Adlet and Nashetania look so cute. Really liking the interaction and playfull mood they have. The girl with the white hair, Don't like. Also, when that other dude got there, I didn't like how Nashetania changed the way she was, making me think she's fooling adlet :(
Jul 12, 2015 1:38 AM

Jul 2014
Zefyris said:
Okashi_sama said:

It's actually logical.
1)Adlet came to battle Nashetania in that tournament, as he said. So those two meet, even thought they didn't battle.
2) They're all going at the same time toward the same place (and since it's a peninsula at the very west of the continent, none of them comes from the west either), using paths too. So it's logical that several of them should be in the same vicinity.
Adlet, Nashetania and Fremy all came to this precise village because they heard of the Kyouma attacking. so they logically converged at that precise time at the exact same place.
3)As for Goldof, it's not a coincidence at all, he was searching for his princess. And since he's pretty much the Piena princess' personal guard, when he search her, he finds her. Can't be more precise, but needless to say, this is explained afterwards and there is 0% of coincidence here.

I wan't talking about Adlet and and Nashetania, but about this episode in particular. It's logical but, uhm, plain? and lacks any suspense. It's like, "Hey, here are two more Heroes." Seriously though, what annoyed me here, is how Adlet ran into Fermy right when Goldof caught up with Nashetania just to tell her that Fermy is the one hunting the Rokka, supposedly. It looked way to convenient to have such an encounter. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the episode and thought it was good, this was my only nitpicking because I thought they didn't handle it very well and was slightly immersion breaking. I expected the introduction of/encounter with each other Rokka to be a bit more thrilling.
Jul 12, 2015 1:41 AM

Apr 2013
Okashi_sama said:
Zefyris said:

It's actually logical.

I wan't talking about Adlet and and Nashetania, but about this episode in particular. It's logical but, uhm, plain? and lacks any suspense. It's like, "Hey, here are two more Heroes." Seriously though, what annoyed me here, is how Adlet ran into Fermy right when Goldof caught up with Nashetania just to tell her that Fermy is the one hunting the Rokka. It looked way to convenient to have such an encounter. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the episode and thought it was good, this was my only nitpicking because I thought they didn't handle it very well and was slightly immersion breaking. I expected the introduction of/encounter with each other Rokka to be a bit more thrilling.

They're supposed to encounter each other fast and THEN start their mission, not to encounter each other after huge battles or epic situations though. They have a rendez vous point and they're going to it before going into enemy territory. This time around is probably one of the most thrilling encounter between rokka that this world even had. Usually, a rokka doesn't point a weapon at another rokka after all~
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

983 by ItsViny »»
Apr 22, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Who is the strongest of the braves? ( 1 2 )

jbeat - Jul 25, 2015

65 by Talamare »»
Apr 16, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Do you have a favorite character? ( 1 2 3 )

IncestEmblem - Aug 18, 2015

111 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

884 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

576 by Gator »»
Nov 28, 2023 8:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.