Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « First ... « 18 19 [20]
Sep 22, 2020 5:17 PM
Oct 2019
I pretty much suspected everybody at one point or another, except little, green, swamp, frog girl. The princess bodyguard didn't get a lot of screen time so I guess should've eliminated him by the final episode, in retrospect. (Although, that didn't really stop GoT.)

Interesting that it was the princess. Me disliking her from the second episode onward paid off. But then a new seventh appeared. Sigh. Methinks the strongest man in the world might actually be a "sleeper" agent for the fiends, given his encounter with one of the 3 strongest fiends as a child, and that same fiend's brief appearance at the of the episode. It's possible he's the seventh but has no idea, and maybe some curse might eventually turn him into a fiend (I have no clue. Totally freaking at straws.).

The strongest man in the world isn't actually that strong. He has no special power like the saints do, nor was he as quick or powerful as cat guy and bodyguard guy. But he's very crafty and uses his arsenal of weapons quite well. And how was it the dumb guy figured the whole thing out?

I might watch a second season if one ever comes. Not sure though.

I *LOVED* the first episode. The rest were just average, and, from my perspective, nothing like the first.

6/10 overall
Nov 3, 2020 5:51 AM
Mar 2020
well, that was a little disapointing. besides the girls having unnescarly risque outfits and the story beeing slighly above generic, This show proved to be quite enjoyable I guess.
Im totaly in love with the fighin style of the Mc, but sadly it kinda dropped off after the first 2 Eps or so.. The Amazing animation in the beginning certanly raised expectations beyond what I would normaly expect. Its a shame the series didnt deliver on it much later.
The reveal of a second 7 is pretty dumb, kinda shows me that this series only has this gmmik and no room to become creative in any other way
Dec 27, 2020 2:47 PM

Feb 2020
Wait what ? They can't leave us on this ! I need to know who the new seventh one is !!! I trust everyone (except the idiot cow with the ugly design but that's because I don't like her so it doesn't count), so I need answers ! Well, I guess I'll read spoilers... I don't feel like reading the actual novel.

For the rest, this show was very enjoyable for the most part but not that good to be honest. Between some characters' lack of development (the only ones who actually received some real one being Adlet, Fremy and Hans), the very weird character that is Nashetania (I don't understand her. I really don't. And that's not in a good way.), Adlet dying then feeling good then dying then feeling good then dying then feeling good, and so many other things like that, I won't deny that this show is flawed, so I give it a 6.

And one last thing : Hans is best character. This guy is great.
FafetteDec 27, 2020 2:52 PM
May 2, 2021 9:30 PM
Oct 2019
ah shit here we go again
May 11, 2021 4:25 PM

Feb 2015
Akasagarbha said:
I've had Rokka no Yuusha on my 'plan to watch' list for 3 years now. I finally decided to give it a go and... oh boy.
This last ep is a 3/10. Whole show is 3/10 in fact.

This show is quite entertaining : it's so bad I cried laughing twice per episode.
The CGI, the animations, the scenery, the plot, the characters... everything falls down after the first few episodes.

The 'twists' were hilarious, as absolutely nothing made any sense and it ended up as a major disappointment for me.
Still giving the show a few points for a somewhat decent chara-design, and the fact that it could've been a (slightly more) interesting show if it was longer...

I'm exactly in the same situation.
I thought the anime was good, mysterious and interesting until... The final episode.
Not only the turn that the princess was the fake (wow, what a turn...) but the fact that we get a new Hero at the ending so they are seven again so there is one more fake. AND BACK TO SQUARE ONE.
Good premise, terrible writing. I searched LN spoilers and between some absurd plot twists and the fact LN is in hiatus for more than 6 years (In most cases this is a not confirmated cancelation) it is definetely a bad series.

3/10 because the annoying ending ruined what it could have been a good anime (Although the LN and story can't be saved...)
Jun 18, 2021 4:34 PM

Jun 2019
My 141st completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 7/10 rating.
Oct 10, 2021 6:54 AM

Nov 2020
uhhh.. why did they decide to add another fake. also Fremy is cute

Oct 20, 2021 5:30 AM
Dec 2017
dtrfs said:
uhhh.. why did they decide to add another fake. also Fremy is cute

As a LN reader that will only elevate the series
Oct 20, 2021 5:33 AM
Dec 2017
Fafette said:
Wait what ? They can't leave us on this ! I need to know who the new seventh one is !!! I trust everyone (except the idiot cow with the ugly design but that's because I don't like her so it doesn't count), so I need answers ! Well, I guess I'll read spoilers... I don't feel like reading the actual novel.

For the rest, this show was very enjoyable for the most part but not that good to be honest. Between some characters' lack of development (the only ones who actually received some real one being Adlet, Fremy and Hans), the very weird character that is Nashetania (I don't understand her. I really don't. And that's not in a good way.), Adlet dying then feeling good then dying then feeling good then dying then feeling good, and so many other things like that, I won't deny that this show is flawed, so I give it a 6.

And one last thing : Hans is best character. This guy is great.

The reason why you felt there is no character development is because this adapted vol 1.surely you don't want character development for everybody when we barely know the characters.

Btw, you want some spoilers?
Oct 20, 2021 5:34 AM
Dec 2017
fast2611 said:
well, that was a little disapointing. besides the girls having unnescarly risque outfits and the story beeing slighly above generic, This show proved to be quite enjoyable I guess.
Im totaly in love with the fighin style of the Mc, but sadly it kinda dropped off after the first 2 Eps or so.. The Amazing animation in the beginning certanly raised expectations beyond what I would normaly expect. Its a shame the series didnt deliver on it much later.
The reveal of a second 7 is pretty dumb, kinda shows me that this series only has this gmmik and no room to become creative in any other way

As a LN reader the addition of 2nd fake brave plotline will only elevate the series
Btw, want some spoilers
Oct 20, 2021 5:37 AM
Dec 2017
HagePotPotato said:
I pretty much suspected everybody at one point or another, except little, green, swamp, frog girl. The princess bodyguard didn't get a lot of screen time so I guess should've eliminated him by the final episode, in retrospect. (Although, that didn't really stop GoT.)

Interesting that it was the princess. Me disliking her from the second episode onward paid off. But then a new seventh appeared. Sigh. Methinks the strongest man in the world might actually be a "sleeper" agent for the fiends, given his encounter with one of the 3 strongest fiends as a child, and that same fiend's brief appearance at the of the episode. It's possible he's the seventh but has no idea, and maybe some curse might eventually turn him into a fiend (I have no clue. Totally freaking at straws.).

The strongest man in the world isn't actually that strong. He has no special power like the saints do, nor was he as quick or powerful as cat guy and bodyguard guy. But he's very crafty and uses his arsenal of weapons quite well. And how was it the dumb guy figured the whole thing out?

I might watch a second season if one ever comes. Not sure though.

I *LOVED* the first episode. The rest were just average, and, from my perspective, nothing like the first.

6/10 overall

Some of your guesses hit the nail. Also, as a LN reader the addition of 2nd fake brave will only elevate the series
Oct 20, 2021 5:38 AM
Dec 2017
Ryuzagi said:
Was good until they added another 7th.
Also the princess was kinda of suspicious from the start so wasn't suprised.
6/10

As a LN reader, the addition of 2nd fake brave plotline will only elevate the series

Btw, want some spoilers?
Oct 20, 2021 5:40 AM
Dec 2017
Ringare said:
Okay this was great, I've never seen something like that before, also I was glad I guessed the identity of the seventh
The sequel will probably never happen thats a shame

Yeah, it probably will never happen. Btw, want some spoilers? I read the light novel
Oct 20, 2021 5:55 AM
Dec 2017
andreariona said:
This show is surprisingly pretty good with plenty of surprises. Good watch. 8/10.

Are u interested in spoilers?
Oct 20, 2021 5:57 AM
Dec 2017
Ashhk said:
Damn I can't believe the anime stop in the middle of the story... it was so great I need a second season

Do you want some spoilers?
Oct 21, 2021 4:56 AM
Mar 2020
Socialloser said:
Ashhk said:
Damn I can't believe the anime stop in the middle of the story... it was so great I need a second season

Do you want some spoilers?

Nah, read the manga anyway, and oml was it good. although it wouldnt hurt to see the awesome va's back for more
Feb 13, 2022 1:08 AM

Jan 2014
the hell, all these ruckus to solve the impostor, and now the other 7th show up?
not this shit again, please.
getting tired of watching them circled back and forth only to solved among us mysteries.
Feb 25, 2022 8:55 AM
Dec 2021
great anime! The mc was great! Sexy.
Jun 14, 2022 5:21 AM

May 2018
Well since the beginning I thought it was Nachetanya. Because she was with the mic the first and especially when her expressionless face comes during her horse’s death when Adlet was meeting up with Flammie.
The story is very bland but I rly like the characters. If only there is a season 2 to see Flamie and Adlet’s relationship.
6/10
BegoneTH0TJun 14, 2022 7:46 AM
Jul 28, 2022 6:46 PM

Jul 2022
I knew next to nothing about this anime going in and honestly only gave it a chance because someone posted a picture of Flamie in a waifu thread. When I found out it was a mystery, I figured if it was decent I could rewatch it with my wife.

I enjoyed the show well enough, but the ending just left me disappointed. I'm totally fine with my pick for the imposter being wrong, but I didn't find the payoff of the Nachetanya reveal worthwhile.

I also didn't realize this season was clearly planned to be just the first of several, so effectively resetting the story in the closing moments rubbed me the wrong way too.

Overall I'd give this about a 5/10 and really don't need to watch another season if it ever comes. I liked the OP and the waifus were of high quality, but the show itself was pretty mediocre.
Sep 24, 2022 6:13 AM

Jul 2020
Wow I didn't expect this show to be so interesting. I must be dumb but I never once suspected the princess lol. I mean, anyone but her!
P.S. Awww don't be like that, you've been my favorite girl all along!
Nov 14, 2022 12:18 PM
Oct 2022
After all episodes finding out who the seventh heroes,now we got another seventh heroes again?and then became love triangle?wtf it's this..

Yeah..the story it's good but still..

I rate 4/10
SlyheNov 17, 2022 6:44 AM
Nov 20, 2022 4:08 PM
Nov 2022
Good but it ended abruptly.
Feb 5, 2023 7:37 AM

Apr 2022
The princess being the seventh was a good plot twist but well...with how the story went after it felt like it wasnt really the end and judging by how its seems they never will be a season two it was frustrating, especially when you wanted heroic fantasy anime and got a who is the bad guy detective story instead. Still i liked the characters and found the anime graphism original and very good plus the love story between Flamie and the protagonist was unexpected and cute. Overall average anime i would say. So i liked it enough to go to the end but probably would not rewatch. Ok for binge watchning in a rainy week end.

Tifa Lockhart (FFVII) - Forum Signature by craftyaegis on DeviantArt

Feb 14, 2023 10:16 AM
Feb 2023
May 4, 2023 11:12 AM
Jun 2022
j'ai vraiment kiffé l'eps 12
May 25, 2023 3:21 AM

May 2020
LMAOOOOO just what happened there in the end??? First we found the original fake and then a NEW seventh hero was added.. that cow-girl look alike??? That literally got a big laugh out of me, I mean when you think we passed this whole season finding the original impostor, and then all of a sudden they be like, "Hold up, it's still not over yet".

Anyways for the ORIGINAL seventh hero, it was Nashetania. She literally became the most suspicious the moment we saw her yandere persona taking over. And previous episode was just the final nail in the coffin. Though they did a GREAT job in having all of us guessing right to the very last episode. Hugely impressed.

I'm not really sure about Nashetania's reasonings of why she has done whatever she did, but let's leave the coexistence thing as it is. Now these people have embarked on their true job, but hey the issue of seventh is still there. Kind of feel like they should've let it end right there and then.

Anyways this really felt like a "prologue" to a much bigger story. I mean we've just started doing the main thing. Would've given it a 9 if we did get a bit about the bigger picture, and if the ending didn't feel a tad weird, but yeah I know LN is on hiatus since forever and we might NOT get a season 2 ever. But I really liked what I watched.

8/10.
Softhenic03May 25, 2023 3:24 AM
Jul 6, 2023 3:57 PM

Dec 2022
I thought it would be Mora, but it being Nash is a more clever revelation, I'll admit. Even Nash's insanity in the later episodes seemed genuine, and not many anime has the backbone to make the first girl the antagonist.

Laughed when the frumpy midget in a cow costume showed up to repeat the mystery of the seventh plot again. What the hell. It's like a comedy skit.

Shaded Horizon

Sep 23, 2023 2:54 AM
Aug 2023
I thought the anime and the episode was pretty good, but the 7th brave was a disappointment. There was no way for the audience to figure out the mystery of the 7th brave's identity with certainty themselves. They had to pull out the tablets showing the barrier's activation/deactivate instructions right before the reveal, and they found the tablets by digging up the temple offscreen. It wasn't really established in prior episodes, and Adlet's conjecture of the barrier being casted after they were all in the temple came out of nowhere also, as it was based solely on nobody knowing the correct way other than hearing it from the solider. It's just like how Adlet wildly guessed out of nowhere the saint of the sun was used to create the fog, and low and behold it was somehow exactly as he said, and even her body was just so happens to be where he was for them to find. I appreciate that a lot Adlet's wild guesses turned out to be false, but it's still way too far-fetched for him to get the ones right that he did. They should have established Adlet's a prophet or precog with an 80% failure rate, then it would be more believable he got the ones right that he did. But apparently Adlet's a believer of science, but has a horrible adherence to logic and the scientific method, while also being self-delusional.

The other problem with the 7th brave reveal was the bunny princess didn't have to admit it, Adlet's confidence in the accusation hinged on who told him to go to the temple. That doesn't prove nor really mean anything, weren't they being forced that way anyways by the bombing fiends? Very flimsy reasoning. Bunny princess could have just kept denying as Maura was looking pretty guilty for lying already, all they had on princess was she smashed the tablet in a fit of frustration. She revealed herself prematurely, and pointlessly.

And now there's a 2nd 7th brave so fast? Oh man, that's so exhausting to think here we go again. And why is the cow-girl the saint of blood instead of milk? Shouldn't she be dressed up as a vampire if she was the saint of blood?

I would like a second season, but it didn't seem to have happened. This anime was very good at creating tension, a compelling narrative, and interesting characters. It's just the solutions their characters found to the mystery wasn't very logical nor convincing under scrutiny (they figured it out by trial and error of wildly guessing).
Nov 29, 2023 8:46 AM

Apr 2013
I can't believe it was not Maura... that really means she was serious about everything. Definitely one of the dumbest anime characters I've ever seen. Nachetanya being the culprit makes no sense to me, she's really fucking bad at her job. She had a million chances to kill at least Goldov and blame it on someone else, but she just did... nothing. The mystery was kinda cool in the beginning, but then it fell apart quickly when I realized how fucking stupid all of these characters are. Somehow I wanna see a 2nd season, just to see how retarded the demon god has to be, to get defeated by such a group of clowns. 2/10
Dec 5, 2023 8:04 AM

Apr 2013
Reply to Gator
I can't believe it was not Maura... that really means she was serious about everything. Definitely one of the dumbest anime characters I've ever seen. Nachetanya being the culprit makes no sense to me, she's really fucking bad at her job. She had a million chances to kill at least Goldov and blame it on someone else, but she just did... nothing. The mystery was kinda cool in the beginning, but then it fell apart quickly when I realized how fucking stupid all of these characters are. Somehow I wanna see a 2nd season, just to see how retarded the demon god has to be, to get defeated by such a group of clowns. 2/10
@Gator
Moira had valid reasons to act that way, that get explained in the next arc. The "strangeness" in how some characters acted during this first arc are not bad writing nor the characters being dumb, but rather, foreshadowing of something about them that will get discovered later.
Also Nashetania didn't kill Goldov because Goldov is in love with her, and love make peoples blind. He was her most useful pawn in the long run. She wasn't just playing to have one brave killed, she wanted several deaths. And once Adlet dead, the balance and suspicion would immediately switch around. Killing Goldov first would have been, in reverse, a very stupid move from her, exactly because she could always kill him last, once she was only one kill away from her goal, and use him as much as needed in between. If after killing Adlet somehow the suspicion were to start switching towards her, Goldov would have most definitely been her loyal shield. Why kill him knowing that.
ZefyrisDec 5, 2023 8:09 AM
Dec 6, 2023 5:19 PM
Feb 2020
really had fun with this anime
Feb 27, 11:15 AM
Jul 2023
Welp, If I were the God I would flatten the demon Continent instead of giving powers to the weaklings. The Goddess are playing games at this point, giving powers on absurd characters
Apr 22, 7:36 PM
Oct 2023
badddddddddddddddddddddd
Pages (20) « First ... « 18 19 [20]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is the strongest of the braves? ( 1 2 )

jbeat - Jul 25, 2015

65 by Talamare »»
Apr 16, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

292 by alphxmane »»
Jan 10, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Do you have a favorite character? ( 1 2 3 )

IncestEmblem - Aug 18, 2015

111 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

884 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

576 by Gator »»
Nov 28, 2023 8:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.