MyAnimeList.net

Feb 25, 2013
Umi no Misaki (Manga) add
HinamoriAmu37
The story is roughly about three cape maidens and a dragon god in love. The dragon god has to choose one of them to actually marry. It is hard for him though. He's just a normal high school boy that is pretty much confused. There are some misunderstandings in the beginning, however they get cleared out a little bit later. The relations aren't that good in the beginning, but after every chapter the maidens start liking him more and more. That's pretty much a harem. It is also ecchi obviously, following the fact that it's harem.
Anyway.
Story: 10/10
I gave it a ten, because I really enjoy this manga. I love the plot and the story is brilliant. I don't usually read manga with so many chapters, I read one shots most of the time. This manga really caught my eye. Also, you read more chapters for less time than it would normally take you when you read e.g. Naruto, Kuroshitsuji, Soul Eater etc. Umi no Misaki has got 20 pages a chapter that you read really fast.

Art: 9/10
The art is great and the characters are well drawn. Their expressions are adorable, I shall say.

Characters: 10/10
The characters are amazing and awesome. You get to know their hobbies and such, which is really interesting.

Enjoyment: 10/10
The manga is totally enjoyable. You also get to see a lot of kissing parts. The ecchi parts are really fun as well. The main characters' school teacher is really fun and interesting as well. She's really epic. She also makes the manga more enjoyable. Also getting to know more about each character is great and it you understand them and how they feel.

Overall: 10/10
I don't think I should type in why I chose 10/10, because I already typed what I think about the manga. There's no point in typing the same thing over and over again. Anyways, you shall read the manga, if you like those ecchi/harem types of manga.
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful