MyAnimeList.net

RSS Feeds
Jul 8, 2012
Nobody Knows (Manga) add
7 of 15 people found this review helpful

This author never seizes to amaze me with her work. Lee Hyeon Sook is an absolutely amazing writer as I've enjoyed her past works as well as this one;she will always remain as one of my favorite authors.

***Spoilers Ahead***Spoilers Ahead***Spoilers Ahead***

Story-As well as her other works I find Nobody Knows to be unique;basically the main character-Ban-has divorced parents and lives with her mom, one day her mom brings home a "distant relative" who seems quite mysterious as her mom never spoke about her relatives let alone bring them home. This boy's name is Jin-Whan and he's very different from other kids also, he has a read more
Dec 24, 2011
Okane ga Nai (Anime) add
2 of 9 people found this review helpful

Story:
I honestly think that if the story didn't have Ayase being raped the story would've been better. When Kanou "saves" Ayase instead of treasuring him like he wanted to do in the first place he gets mad when Ayase scratches his face. Seriously? And then somehow Ayase is supposed to fall for him? Unbelievable.
Art:
The art was maybe really the only good thing about it, well at least for some characters...*cough*Ayase*cough*
Sound:
Hah, the sound? I guess I can't say that I enjoyed the opening or the ending but I didn't hate it either. The voices for Kanou and Ayase were okay.
Character:
Again, Kanou would be read more
Dec 4, 2011
HANADA (Manga) add
4 of 10 people found this review helpful

Story: 8
The story had a pretty interesting plot, not all that unique with the arranged marriage but it was interesting. The characters were hilarious too XD
Art: 9
There hasn't been a manga where I didn't like the art and this was no exception, I thought the characters were drawn quite well
Character:8
I think that Hanada went through the most character development if there was any though in the beginning she wanted to find her 'prince' in the the end, she did.
Enjoyment: 8
This was an enjoyable read and it was short with just two volumes.
Overall: 8
If you're looking for a quick, easy read, look no further!
It's funny read more
Nov 29, 2011
Sono Yubi Dake ga Shitteiru (Manga) add
5 of 9 people found this review helpful

Story: 10
This was a unique story about a high school boy-Wataru who loses a ring then he finds it on his desk a week later. In this manga, rings symbolize a relationship if on your ring finger and if it's not then it means you're single. Wataru finds out that he has the same ring as the school heartthrob-Kazuki and so, rumors start getting spread.
Art: 10
Something I look at in a manga is it's art and I can say that Only The Ring Finger Knows has beautiful and enjoyable art.
Character: 10
I liked both Wataru and Kazuki's character though in the end Kazuki's character's actions were read more
Nov 9, 2011
H20 (Manga) add
1 of 9 people found this review helpful

This is my first time writing a review for a series so go easy on me^^

Story- Kind of a cliche story, good girl meets bad boy but what's interesting about this manhwa is that it ties in 3 different relationships all at once. It was really interesting seeing how each story tied in with each other.

Art- Some people don't enjoy manhwa's art but I'm one of the people who thinks it's truly beautiful; I feel like manhwas sometimes have more depth in their drawings and sometimes along with that even more feeling.

Character- What I really liked was how a few of the characters changed after read more

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices