MyAnimeList.net

RSS Feeds
Nov 2, 2011
Imadoki! (Manga) add
2 of 8 people found this review helpful

Oh! Oh! Oh! I sincerely enjoyed reading this. It was the first one I read by Yu Watase. It is a very cute story. There are a lot of common elements of shoujo manga, but nonetheless it is so good. The main character, Tanpopo, is adorable. The characters are drawn nicely. I thought the school uniforms were really cute. (How many times can you say cute in one paragraph?!)(Oh, it was only two times...)
Anyways, the story is written very well. I purchased the complete series. It was well worth it. If you are new to manga, I think you would probably enjoy it. Even seasoned read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful
Nov 2, 2011
Hachimitsu to Clover (Anime) add
3 of 11 people found this review helpful

This is by far the best anime series I have ever watched. While I may not be a seasoned anime viewer, I haven't found one I liked more. I think this anime could appeal to male or female. It had a very good story line. Parts of it had me crying my eyes out and other parts I was laughing my butt off. I didn't really care for the opening song, but the ending songs by Suneohair... I loved. If you are looking for an anime about life, love, friendship, and good times--I highly recommend Honey & Clover.
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful