MyAnimeList.net

okashii-sasori's Profile

Aug 26, 2012
Tokimeki Gakuen Oujigumi (Manga) add
3 of 13 people found this review helpful

I've only read one chapter of this so far, so this review may no be the most helpful, but I can give my impressions of it so far... ^^

Story: It's the classic shoujo storyline: a girl and boy fall in love. However, the first story I read is different from the conventional one- shots floating around in the sense that the author has tried to flip things around a little and put in a few more twists. Since each chapter is a different story on different sets of characters, I'm looking forward to reading the rest.

Art: I only rate really amazing works, like Kaori Yuki's read more
Mar 11, 2012
Gyo (Manga) add
3 of 9 people found this review helpful

There's scary, and then there's senselessly scary. 'Gyo' frightened me beyond belief, more than any horror movie or book I've watched or read before. Truly, this is a tererifying manga.
The story is about a couple, Tadashi and Kaori, who are visiting a remote Japanese island on holiday. However, they encounter a walking fish in their house, and this quickly grows into one of the most horrible apocalypses that anyone could have ever dreamt up.
This manga disturbed me- I highly recommend it.
Jan 31, 2012
Brave 10 (Anime) add
4 of 42 people found this review helpful

This. Is. One. Of. The. Best. Anime. EVER!!!
There's something here for everyone: epic sword fights, strategic battle techniques, well- developed chararacters, humour and a few mysteries to bind it all together. The voice actors all fit their characters perfectly (some may recognize Daisuke Ono, the voice of Saizou, as Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji), and the characters themselves are creative and often have more than one side to their personalities.
I've watched and read a lot of shounen anime, but this one definitely shines and stands out from the rest. I highly recommend it.
Jan 21, 2012
Vampire Juuji Kai (Manga) add
1 of 4 people found this review helpful

Nowadays, the word 'vampire' has been thrown around and generally represents supernatural beings that are unbelievably beautiful and like sucking the blood from young ladies.
o.0
This manga scraps several stereotypes created by stories such as Twilight and The Vampire Diaries, and shines a new light on the word 'vampire'. Akabara Strauss is, indeed, a vampire, though in a much different sense than most are used to. His story follows not his lust for blood, as many do, but instead his line of personal tragedy and revenge for his loved ones, or rather, his loved one. Although there is an absence of blood so far, to tell read more

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices