1 of 1 episodes seen
12 of 12 episodes seen
The series is not what you think it will be from first glance (or at least that was the case for me). Whether that's a plus or a minus is up to you.
There's not much I can say to add to what other reviews have already said. I just think it's a great series with interesting twists and a fun plot that gives you a range of emotions. The relationship between Yomi & Kagura and what they have to go through is beautifully developed.
It's a fantastic show for anyone who enjoys sci-fi, action &/or sentimentality.
Also, the opening and ending titles are awesome! :3 Great music takes a series a long way in my book! read more
24 of 24 episodes seen
I kept watching this anime because my friend insisted 'it gets better!'. I watched until the end ... and lets just say that the ending pretty much just spirals down into the most outrageous and pathetic ending i've ever seen.
- Primula is an adorable character
- The character design was pretty and the animation good.
I'm sorry there's nothing else good about this anime.
- The main character is by far the worst part of this anime. If this is the kind of guy girls want... or the kind of guy other guys aspire to be... there is no hope for the human race. How hard is it to say 'hey! i'm not interested'... but nooo hes like 'i dont know how to express myself to i'm going to just let everyone believe i love them so we can be one happy family.'
-The ending (i cant go into detail because of the no spoilers.. but the last couple of episodes were painful to watch... it was like 'bad, bad, bad, happy ending (wait wut, how can this have a happy ending?')
- The girls... they just won't get a clue... I mean seriously. 'i will go on loving you with the hope you'll love me someday...' @_@
- Kaede is also painful to watch... I guess some guys like their girls passive and easy to walk all over but it's not my cup of tea.
- Suicide attempt scene. I will say no more.
- ok with the gods and demons thing... but the sudden surprise about magic girl? it just came out of the blue and seemed to be thrown in there at the last minute to be able to give this anime an ending (and thank god it ended.)