kakuri41's Anime List | kakuri41's Manga List
kakuri41's Profile

Sep 7, 2010 11:08 AM
Bakugan Battle Brawlers: New Vestroia (Anime) add
13 people found this review helpful
I started New Vestroia without expecting much. I couldn't see how they could continue the story after the ending of Battle Brawlers, but I was positively surprised. I was thrilled from the first episode, already liking the new main characters (I didn't really like Julie and Runo anyway) and happy to see Dan, Marucho, and later on, Shun, back. The story of New Vestroia takes a more mature feeling, and there is more than just brawling. Even if I miss Masquerade, there's a lot of interesting villains to replace him.

I liked Battle Brawlers, but I LOVE New Vestroia, so if you liked it too, I read more
I found this review Helpful
Dec 13, 2009 12:04 PM
Code Geass: Nightmare of Nunnally (Manga) add
11 people found this review helpful
This manga might be named "Code Geass", but it has almost nothing to do with the anime. I know it is an alternate story, but I loved the anime too much to be at ease with the changes they made to the story and the transformations of some characters. It doesn't make any sense to me, and the historical references are just... weird. The only goods points were the cute flashbacks, and it was interesting to see Nunnally as a main character.
I found this review Helpful