MyAnimeList.net

hellochopper's Profile

Oct 27, 2012
K (Anime) add
11 of 55 people found this review helpful

Let's see... Firstly, when I started watching this, the first episode was weird. Plain weird. No other words to describe it. But its so weird that my curiosity got the better of me and I watched the next episode. Then, I realized that it's weird in a good sense. It makes us want to watch more, and every episode reveals a bit more about the main plot. Overall, it's really interesting and if you get past the first 10 minutes, I'm pretty sure you will enjoy it. :D
Feb 18, 2012
(Manga) add
1 of 4 people found this review helpful

Basically, what I like about this manhwa is that the main character is a very likable and is a joker type. However, he could be very serious if he wanted. He treat his friends very importantly and try to help them if they are in trouble. Furthermore, if someone bullied his friend, he would give it his all in his fight against that person. Its also a funny manhwa because of how naive the main character is, sometime.
Feb 17, 2012
(Manga) add
1 of 8 people found this review helpful

Hi, I added this manhwa here because its really nice and I wish to share it with everyone. :D What I liked about this manhwa is that its about fighting, and at the same time its funny. The 3 main characters there built quite a strong bond despite being competitors in the competition. But regardless of their friendship, they would still fight with their very best, and I think its really admirable.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices