MyAnimeList.net

gioevan's Profile

Jul 14, 2012 9:52 AM
Jormungand (Anime) add
8 of 27 people found this review helpful
Jormungand, a fitting title for our heroine, a sly snake that lurks under the shadow. An arm dealer traveling with 9 elite bodyguards is not to be underestimated.

I don't know about you guys, but the moment i saw this anime's banner, i thought to myself, "Gosh, this would be another boring violent anime with SIMPLISTIC "save the princess" plotline". Guess what? It's true!!!

However, Jormungand is different. Your princess now is a dangerous person who are an evil genius and selling weapons across the world.

Ok, now for the interesting part [spoilers alert].

Prepare yourself for an amazing experience by watching this anime. I have to admit, although read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful
Apr 18, 2012 8:39 AM
Mirai Nikki (TV) (Anime) add
21 of 63 people found this review helpful
Mirai Nikki, a psychological anime that brings up the theme of gore and killing. However, it is not an ordinary one as it also brought up the idea of unconditional love.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from this anime. I thought it would be another gantz or battle royalle (the japanese movie). I'm surprised at how the plot is smartly twisted and very emotional. Well, it's predictable that our hero, Amano Yukite will win the game, but the story and how it is told is very captivating. Therefore, this anime deserves a 9.

Detailed Review
Characters - 10
This anime has successfully made me love a character read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful