MyAnimeList.net

dame_roland27's Profile

May 13, 2011
Shiki (Anime) add
3 of 23 people found this review helpful

i really excited to watch this anime series because i thought that this anime series is a counterpart anime of jigouku shoujo but i'm so wrong..

this anime is all about vampires who do anything to survive.. well at first i don't like the fact that this anime has vampires stuff because i really don'y like stories about vampires but this anime is different..

Story; 10
at first few episode i'm so confused and thinking on what this anime is all about.. but it really gotten into me when shikis are showing and their true identitiy..
and i really like the brutal scenes in this anime..

Art: 9

Sound; 10

Character 10

Enjoyment read more
May 13, 2011
Yumeiro Pâtissière (Anime) add
0 of 10 people found this review helpful

this anime series will probably make you hungry when watching it. so i suggest that when you watch it you must be eating..XDD

Yumeiro Patissiere is 50 episode anime that will give you the means of friendship and love.

Story : 9
the story of yumeiro patisiere is not quite unique.. there are some anime that somewhat the same like this but this anime is the best..
the story of yumeiro patissiere is all about ichiog found her dream.. and that dream is to become a patiessiere.. so she entered st marie academy and she met a lot of friends..

Art : 10
the art of this anime is read more
Apr 16, 2010
Kanon (2006) (Anime) add
4 of 12 people found this review helpful

This story tells about a boy who had forgotten all his memory seven years ago.
It didn't said why he suddenly forgot his memory.

We all know that our memory is very important to us. Because without it, we can't remember anything what happened to our lives.

In 1st - 3rd episodes I thought that this anime is boring. But when I watched the next episodes, I laughed, I became serious and my tears appeared without me noticing.
For me this is the best anime that made by Key.

This boy is Aizawa, Yuichi.
Aizawa Yuichi often visited his cousin, Nayuki, in the city when he was young. But one day read more

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices