MyAnimeList.net

RSS Feeds
May 23, 2012
Hiiro no Kakera (Anime) add
8 of 25 people found this review helpful

QFT: "So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Dark Helmet from Spaceballs

Too bad in this show evil is equally stupid which makes means good will win despite its best effort to avoid it.

Overall/Enjoyment: 3 and 2 - Hulk didn't want to smash TV so Hulk had to put the show aside.

Art/Sound: 4 and 6 respectively - very middle of the road though the CG drowned gods looked hugely out of place to me

Character/Story: both 1 - if I could rate them zero I would. Why? Glad you asked ...

This is one of a very read more
14 of 21 people found this review helpful

The first special, episode 0, wasn't anything special and in fact left me rather confused but I expect that's because I watched the episodes in "order" and thus started with it. I'd rate it a 6 overall.

The third special, episode 14, offers some nice closure to a couple of unresolved plot-points from the series and breezes by some rather disquieting social elements that are explored in more graphic detail in the second special, The Devil in the Opium Den. I'd rate the episode an 8.

The second special, which falls somewhere prior to episode 12 of the series, was the one I watched last read more
Jun 26, 2011
Senkou no Night Raid: Yogen (Anime) add
2 of 8 people found this review helpful

This episode is useful for filling in some necessary story bits to help understand more of the characters' motivations. Frustratingly, they're scattered in and amongst chunks lifted straight from the first six episodes so you kinda have to pay attention.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices