MyAnimeList.net

aidosbutler's Profile

Mar 26, 2013
Rosario to Vampire (Anime) add
6 of 18 people found this review helpful

I stumbled across Rosario+Vampire online, and judging by the pictures it looked quite cute and sweet, if not a little pervy (because those skirts could very well be classed as belts).
I was not wrong, Rosario+vampire is an amazing Anime in my eyes and it kept me gripped from begining to end.
Yes it can geta little samey if you want variety in every episode. But they each have a unique storyline, just the big battle fights are always the same so it becomes a little predictible.
I love this anime, because you have cute and loveable characters. You might not be able to relate to them as read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful
Feb 25, 2013
Another (Anime) add
2 of 11 people found this review helpful

I had my doubts about Another, from a quick glance it seemed something I wouldn't enjoy. I decided, as not to feed my prejudiced opinion, to try watching an episode or two and my gosh, I was hooked from the begining.

The first sentance, draws you in, hooking your attention and reeling you in to it's deep and emotional, not to mention creepy storyline to keep you watching more and more.
I loved it, because it had the story that always keeps you gripped, and never allows you to loose focus. Just when you think you know something, another thing is thrown into the mix and your read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful