MyAnimeList.net

Yugiboy7's Profile

Feb 25, 2013
Armitage III (Anime) add
1 of 9 people found this review helpful

First let me give you a little backstory as to what Armitage III really is. It was one of the first cyberpunk animes to feature a strong female character (coming out the same year as the first Ghost in the Shell movie). However, it typically receives much less attention. It takes place on the planet Mars, and plays out in a "buddy cop" detective style.
Detective Ross transfers to the Mars police force trying to escape his mental anquish he feels from his former partner being killed by a cyborg. His new partner is a woman named Armitage who is secretly a "third type" robot read more
Feb 23, 2013
Bible Black (Anime) add
0 of 13 people found this review helpful

What else is there to say...its one of the most well known hentais ever created. Visually it is great, and if you are watching it in english you are going to laugh...a lot (bad dub is bad). It has a school with witchcraft, and curious occupants just waiting to be violated (sounds pretty hentai -ish right???) So, if you are looking for an anime with good voice work and story stay away, but if you are looking for something erotic to have some fun with by all means go for it.
Feb 23, 2013
Angel Beats! (Anime) add
6 of 24 people found this review helpful

To describe this anime in one word... heartwarming. I wish it would have been longer to allow some more development with the side characters because the last quarter of the show felt kind of rushed. I didn't really take any points away for this because the vast majority of animes seemed rushed due to episode constraints. I enjoyed the characters and plot that the anime put forth, as well as the absurdity of the action mixed in. I believe it is still on Netflix, and would recommend it to any fan of the romance, and mystery genres.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices