Win_Zero's Profile Back to Win_Zero's Profile

Aug 17, 2015
God Eater (Anime) add
15 people found this review helpful
"Welcome to this hell of a workplace."

God Eater is a post-apocalyptic anime set in 2071 where the eponymous God Eaters fight the violent monsters known as Aragami. From the onset, it seems as a generic doomsday 'monster-versus-human-fighting-for-survival' story, yet it was one of the most hyped anime of its season. So, the question is, is the hype justified?

Before anything else, I have played the PSP game Gods Eater Burst, as well as the PS Vita games God Eater 2 and God Eater 2 Rage Burst, of which the latter two does not cover the timeline of the anime, as of yet. Naturally, I was hyped read more
I found this review Helpful
Oct 30, 2012
Joshiraku (Anime) add
60 people found this review helpful
So, here I go with my first review.

Joshiraku is not the typical moe anime due to the fact that it was created by Kohji Kumeta. For those who are not aware of Kohji Kumeta, he is the person behind Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. This work is different from SZS because the girls of Joshiraku are just cute rakugo girls, unlike the students at SZS, where everyone has a certain disorder, if you can put it in that way.

There is this notion hanging above my head once I watch Joshiraku:
"This anime is full of ordinary dialogue so that the viewers can fully enjoy how cute the read more
I found this review Helpful