MyAnimeList.net

RSS Feeds
Yesterday, 1:59 AM
Shocking Pink (Anime) add
0 of 1 people found this review helpful

Unfortunately; this is one of those fabled "Good Shows That Are Too Short / Ended Too Abruptly." It was based on an h-manga; and it featured too much material for the h-anime to run this short.

So yeah. It follows the same formula as Ikkitousen and Koihime Musou; being based on China's Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Only, WITH SEX. "So we can make enough children to create an empire!" So says the Ryuubi Gentoku of this series. Takaaki, who's name looks like "Shokatsu Koumei," gets forced into becoming a "member" of Ryuubi's group.

I'd make a better recommendation for this h-anime if it didn't cut itself read more
Yesterday, 1:46 AM
Shintaisou: Shin (Anime) add
0 of 0 people found this review helpful

The second story starts off where the first pick off; having Miku's conveniently-unrelated little brother come to her rescue sorta. Tomomi, the resident BITCH from series 1, takes advantage of him; as well as Koyuki.

Unlike Shintaisou Kari, this adult anime's done by a different company. So gone are Teruaki Murakami's art/animation style, that ugly rhythmic gymnastics teacher, and that one "come in your mouth" scene. The art is a little worse herein, but it's not so bad that it deters from the story and sex scenes.
Yesterday, 1:35 AM
Unbalance (Anime) add
0 of 0 people found this review helpful

"A guy owns a restaurant and he has 3 cute girls working for them." It can start out as a joke but, instead, it's a start down the road of sexual debauchery.

[Note that I don't know the names off-hand; I saw this such a long time ago.]

The first episode featured a girl who was the little sister of the guy's girlfriend who ended up losing her life. The second episode featured said girlfriend (so I guess that makes it episode zero). The third featured some bitch who obviously seemed like she needed help.

The third girl atleast tried to put up a fight. But all three read more
0 of 1 people found this review helpful

This adult anime was made before Teruaki Murakami's "shaky-cam" style became a bit too nauseating to enjoy. Not to say that his works were bad, mind you. He did his fair share of themes that made me sick; like netorare, ugly guys, and tentacles.

But to warn those who are new to this anime; beware. It's got tentacles, netorare and reverse-netorare, a scene with worms, a scene with vomiting, a scene that's bad for epileptics, and short underdeveloped girl sorta-sibling more-than-love.

And this is actually a very simple story. One about a guy who had been caught up in the happenings of some mansion which is under read more
Apr 9, 2014
Gakuen Saimin Reido (Anime) add
0 of 0 people found this review helpful

Ever since the idea of hypnotism had been introduced as an actual thing, the plot point had been degraded to the point where the users of hypnotism ends up dealing with the consequences and collateral damage.

And then the worst nightmare comes true: A smelly, fat, reality-challenged greaseball ends up with a piece of technology that would be dangerous in the wrong hands. And hence his rape spree.

His greaseball mind so sick and so depraved that he takes one of the girls' boyfriend, the one who also bullied him, and turned him into a shemale so he can rape him anally. The inclusion of his first read more
Mar 31, 2014
Strange+ (Anime) add
1 of 3 people found this review helpful

Like "Cuticle Tantei Inaba" before it, Strange+ is a "gag comedy" about a detective agency that, for the most part, really doesn't do much detective work.

Nothing really gets explained herein: Kou finding Takumi and what had happened before that. Miwa outside being a pair of boobs. How old Dorothy really is, and her connection to Ozu. And Rusty Nail not having her own show.

It's a gag comedy where the creator(s) behind it expect you to laugh and not much else.
Mar 31, 2014
Onee-chan ga Kita (Anime) add
1 of 4 people found this review helpful

Now the Wapanese animu industry knows it's in trouble when its best works are the ones that go for 3 minutes. That's truly horrible. And the other think about it is that "Here Comes My Sis-In-Law" had the elbow room to become just as worse. Like, "Dog & Scissors" worse.

But it didn't. It was a bright, colorful, feel-good story about a little boy who ends up becoming "the comedy routine's straight man" to his new sister; one who is over-obsessed and triangle-mouthed.

The collision between the worlds of Tomoya and Ichika didn't become as "lulz for otaku" destructive as the show may want to; but it's read more
Mar 13, 2014
Swing Out Sisters (2014) (Anime) add
3 of 9 people found this review helpful

The dreamsex half-way into the original Swing Out Sisters, and now 1/4th of the way into this 80-minute adult anime, nearly killed it for me. (I gave the original series a 4 out of 10.) I was actually SO into that scene with Chinatsu, then Chiyoko, having sex with Yuuta that finding out that it was a dream sequence had me ready to hand out the usual insults against the animu industry. (It was the same in the manga series.)

Thankfully; it was kept to just that scene. And the one from Chiyoko before that.

The rest of it is the three siblings proving that incest can read more
Jan 7, 2014
Maria†Holic (Anime) add
1 of 15 people found this review helpful

I went through the first season of "So Long, Mr. Despair." I read the first few volumes of the manga based on this show...

If the show had some upskirt panty shots, I'd give it a 5 instead of a 4. Because (and you have to pardon me) the so-called "comedy" herein is NOT funny.

Mariya, and his maid Matsurika, are douche bags. And I though I can laugh at Kanako (since she's the comic relief anyway); but at the end of the day I only became more miserable.

I mean, seriously. Making fun of a lasting franchise is petty PERIOD. I didn't watch "Maria Watches Over Us." read more
0 of 5 people found this review helpful

The "excuse for the male lead to have tons of sex" (read: plot) seems viable enough: "You must look for a sakura petal on a woman's neck. And it'll only activate when she reaches an orgasm." ...okay.

So Shinji ends playing a role whilst wooing a chick and (gentlemanly, as oppose to what Rance would do) win his way into her heart before he wins his way past her panties.

But then there's Sae who swore to do it with him when they get married... I'd choose that hot chick Zero if I was him, but hey. He has a job to do. ;)

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices