MyAnimeList.net

RSS Feeds
Dec 26, 2013
Fate/stay night (Anime) add
15 of 28 people found this review helpful

I had high expectations of this show after watching its prequel, Fate/Zero. However, I was greatly disappointed. Here's why:

King Arthur is weak. She was once able to go head to head with the great heroes of the prequel, and now she has trouble dealing with everyone, even the weaklings. I understand her summoning was off, but this is ridiculous!

The show has become a shoujo. The servants fall in love with their masters, the masters fall in love with their servants, there are love triangles and Gilgamesh is the jealous guy.

King Arthur is out of character (OOC). She acts like a stereotypical shoujo girl. She read more
Aug 14, 2011
...Seishunchuu! (Manga) add
6 of 10 people found this review helpful

So, I picked out this manga on a whim not really expecting much out of it. I figured it'd be your usual romance manga; super-cute shoujo girl meets a guy that automatically falls for her and they date, meeting troubles along the way.

Boy, was I wrong.

This manga is truly a diamond in the rough. It's one of those unique manga where the main female lead is actually someone you can RELATE to with REAL flaws. She's not uber-cute and she doesn't have guys fawning all over her.

The story pretty much follows Kiriko as she goes through her school-life trying to get out of read more
Jan 21, 2011
Sora wa Akai Kawa no Hotori (Manga) add
15 of 29 people found this review helpful

In the 10 years of my life of reading manga, I have never encountered one with such absolutely pathetic characters. Don't get me wrong, the idea was good, but the characters were so underdeveloped and the obstacles the heroin had to face were so horribly thought out, that at one point you have to think "What obstacle will they throw at use now? Will it be that the girl can't be with the guy of her dreams because he's a blonde? Oh, the horror! Society shall never approve!"

I'm one to complete my manga's, since I've learned through the years that sometimes manga's get better read more

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices