MyAnimeList.net

TheDeadServ's Profile

May 1, 2011
Koi☆Sento (Anime) add
17 of 29 people found this review helpful

This is a quick fix if you want to see a small romance story. But it's fairly accomplished.

Story:
What you'd expect from a 25 minute story. There's barely any time to create a setting.
You see a boy on a school trip, and that's your lead male. You see a girl of questionable origins and that's your lead female. And of course, a way (no matter how randomly made) for them to meet.

Art:
It's probably the most unusual thing about this show. Every single thing (except for some backgrounds and details) is animated with 3D models. Every character (which is kind of cheating the animation process IMO).
This results read more
Jul 12, 2008
Kaikan Phrase (Manga) add
17 of 30 people found this review helpful

If you're a sucka for lovefools then this is the manga for you.

The main char is a pretty easygoing and simple highschool girl, who gets involved with the vocalist of the hottest rock band in japan.
Though it's a bit annoying that you're always putting up with ppl trying to snatch either her or Sakuya(the vocalist) it's pretty much fun watching them overcome all that stuff and keep it together.
It gives a warm feel and it's a nice romance to slowly enjoy.
I approve!
Jul 12, 2008
Bloody Kiss (Manga) add
6 of 13 people found this review helpful

Predictable and boring from the very begining.

No plot twists. No character development. The art is pretty good though.

I found myself rushing trough the pages hoping that it whould end soon so I could just move on to the next manga.
It whould probably do good as a general romance/comedy anime, tough...

I don't suggest this manga even if it's just to kill some time. Unless you're a fool for romance, you'll be bored to death.
May 23, 2008
Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou (Anime) add
3 of 9 people found this review helpful

Indeed, a pearl, just waiting to be seen.
This anime will touch the heart of anyone who sees it.

Most animes follow a couple of characters rolling around a bunch of places with a bunch of ppl doing the same old school/slice of life stuff every char in this genre of anime does. KAREKANO IS NOT LIKE THAT.

What I like best about this show, is that the story isn't about what and how the characters do, but instead, its about WHAT THEY THINK, FEEL, AND ARE, while they're living their lives. Each character is unique, and most are thoroughly developed. You get deep into their hearts and read more
May 18, 2008
The Twelve Kingdoms (Anime) add
13 of 25 people found this review helpful

SADLY UNDERRATED
One of the finest anime's I've ever seen. DON'T BE FOOLED by the apparently average/low quality animations and art. In time you'll realize that what draws you to this anime is not that, but rather the story that it tells, like every other anime should be!

The story has an UNPREDICTABLE AND AMAZING DEVELOPMENT. There's no guessing what'll happen next, and it always surprises you leaving you yearning for more.

The characters are amazing. The main character alone develops in ways I've never seen a single character in anime do before. Starting off as a shy character, it develops in ways that, at times makes read more
Apr 2, 2008
School Days (Anime) add
9 of 31 people found this review helpful

Want to suffer? Watch this!
Not recommended for those who are searching for a plain comedy romance. It drops COMPLETELY in the PSI-DRAMA section!!!
Don't be fooled by the character design and initial (apparentely) simple plot.
This develops into something you can't expect to see in this kind of anime, and ends in an even unpredictable, though kind of inevitable way.
It gets to yer head and on the last few episodes it's just frustrating to see (in a good sense though!!!)!
I'm still a bit shocked over this... enjoy!

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices