MyAnimeList.net

RSS Feeds
Oct 8, 2012
Deadman Wonderland (Anime) add
3 of 18 people found this review helpful

Now at first i really liked Deadman Wonderland, good start in my own personal opinion.

The story was very good, there are many problems with it and some things i think they just went to far with, but made a certain amount of sense from the situation they were in.

The art was great, i really enjoyed the effort put into the little things, there were some things they left out on but other than that it was very gory but you'll understand more of that when you watch the anime yourselves.

The sound i personally dont have any complaints over, it was outstanding, sound effects of read more
May 26, 2012
Ben-To (Anime) add
6 of 19 people found this review helpful

Bento now i have to say im one of those people who dont really put to much thought into ratings infact if you look at my list they are all practically 7+ so i wouldnt pay to much mind to my ratings of this anime either but lets get to the actual explaining :P

Now the story, first of all i thought "oh a fight over bento's? eh sounds lame" but once you really get into it and once they start explaining the rules, the pig's and dogs' and wolves of the story really just get you hooked in and makes you think "oh damn how read more
Apr 23, 2012
Guilty Crown (Anime) add
4 of 32 people found this review helpful

This anime was an anime that was full of disappointment and enjoyment.

Unfortunately when i first watched this anime i stopped at episode 12 as i just couldnt bare to watch it any further thinking it could only get worse but that is where i was sorely mistaken. Wish i kept to my "No Expectations no Disappointment" ideology.

Well at first the story was very interesting there are bits that are a bit sketchy and gets very dark. Such as the "sugur" episodes (watch to learn more about that).

Its got parts that can make you bawl your eyes out because you wish it never occurred read more
6 of 17 people found this review helpful

This was one of those animes you just get absorbed into, though that is only from my personal references. This might not be so interesting to a person who doesnt care for a dark anime.

The story is really interesting and something that is quite cliche' with the main protagonist 'Ryner Lute' who travels around with 'Ferris Eris' in search of the 'legendary hero artifacts' pretty basic, story line with an interesting twist.

Ryner Lute has eyes called 'Alpha Stigma' or 'Alpha Stigmata' which ever you would prefer, that have the ability to steal any magic he sees used. Which you will notice throughout the series. Though read more
Mar 12, 2012
Hidan no Aria (Anime) add
2 of 24 people found this review helpful

This is a good anime that has an unexpected story, with the main characters it adds a great flare to it.

The male protagonist is a person who you can really understand, not wanting to experience the issues that come with the job. With his 'ability' (keeping it vague to not spoil it) he can easily accomplish many things but he hates it and how it activates that is what you have to admit and say sucks. Though some people would love it as well.

The female protagonist has issues with connecting with people which can also be understood. "The strong are alone" though i cant remember read more
Mar 11, 2012
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (Anime) add
3 of 8 people found this review helpful

This anime was magnificent. I have never laughed so much in an anime before.

With the story that was really really unexpected it kept me wanting more after every episode. When i watched this I started at 10pm and couldnt stop till I finally noticed that the sun was rising at 5:30am.

This is one of those animes that you wanna keep at it till its over. With the story line been based in schools and classes which are some of my favourite animes.

With the comedy most people find it quite difficult to add action into it without disturbing the flow of the anime, read more
1 of 8 people found this review helpful

Im one of those people who really enjoy a series to the point of excluding movies. To date ive watched very little of the movies released for anime series that i have watched.

I was pleasantly surprised when i watched this movie, and i have to say they have totally improved the anime with this movie.

For example throughout the series "Angels" appear a mechanical constructs that dont bleed. Now that isn't correct as the Angels are for a matter of fact a different possible course of man kind. (if you watch the series you''ll understand)

When i watched the movie i was extremely happy with the fact read more
Mar 2, 2012
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (Anime) add
3 of 21 people found this review helpful

When i was first told of this anime i didnt like it at all. It was just not interesting from what the person was saying. But that is only because this anime is one of those you have to watch to truly understand.

With a great story that is one of the best ive seen. With Maebara Keiichi and his group of friends Rena Ryuuguu, Shion Sonasaki, Rika Furude and Satoko Houjou.
He spends his days playing games with them and experiencing the hilarious 'punishments' that occur throughout the series adding some of the best laughs ever.
The anime also has a deadly seriousness to it, as well read more
Mar 2, 2012
Zero no Tsukaima (Anime) add
1 of 27 people found this review helpful

This is a must see anime, its got a bit of everything. It can be serious at times, and incredibly sad. Its funny throughout and the story is just great.

Sometimes you wish that the Louise would just give in to her feelings and drop the 'master' and 'servant' act but overall it adds the flare to the anime.

On top of it all its interesting with Saito running around looking at the other characters like any other teenager.

With the items from the 'other world' (Earth) it just adds a little flare to it, rather than just leaving it at that hes left his world behind read more

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices