TTBooBooTT's Anime List | TTBooBooTT's Manga List
TTBooBooTT's Profile

Favorite Anime
Blood+ add
Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi
Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi add
FLCL add

Favorite Manga
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight add
Koko ni Iru yo!
Koko ni Iru yo! add
Beast Master
Beast Master add
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime add
Katakoi Densha
Katakoi Densha add

Favorite Characters
Daigo, Kotarou
Kurama, Mutsuki
Asahina, Tamae
Lei, Siva
Usui, Takumi
Crosszeria, Luka
Aoi, Leo
Ryuuzen, Yoiyami

Favorite People
Yuki, Kaori
Yuki, Kaori
Shimaki, Ako
Shimaki, Ako
Wata, Nobu
Wata, Nobu
Saijou, Ayano
Saijou, Ayano
Chiba, Kozue
Chiba, Kozue
Mitsuki, Miko
Mitsuki, Miko
Hoshimori, Yukimo
Hoshimori, Yukimo

RSS Feeds
TTBooBooTT's Details
Jun 20, 10:13 PM
June 5, 1989
San Diego, California
January 1, 2010
10 (Find All)
Last List Updates
Taiyou no Uta add
Completed at 4 of 4
Hanayaka na Adventure add
Completed at - of -
Game Over add
Completed at 8 of 8

Anime Stats

Time (Days) 12.3
Watching 4
Completed 26
On Hold 0
Dropped 0
Plan to Watch 21
Total Entries 51

Anime compatibility with TTBooBooTT is:
Unknown :(

TTBooBooTT's Random Anime

Manga Stats

Time (Days) 92.2
Reading 168
Completed 1032
On Hold 22
Dropped 0
Plan to Read 16
Total Entries 1238

Manga compatibility with TTBooBooTT is:
Unknown :(

TTBooBooTT's Random Manga

About TTBooBooTT
Let's see, well I am currently getting married this year (4/14/2010). So that is the biggest thing going on right now. I am a real tomboy. I love sports and video games. I am not unaccustomed to pain, since I live with it everyday. I have fibromialgia (don't know what it is look it up!). I get along better with boys then I do with girls. I just attribute that to the fact that I grew up with men so I know how to get along with them. I really love helping people and talking them through their issues. It is very rewarding being able to help other feel better. So feel free to talk with me! I will do anything to protect the ones I love. Wow, well I think that is enough.

I am really a manga fanatic! I just can't stop!!! I am very picky when It comes to my manga, in a sense, because I will only read ones that are appealing to the eye. This is because 90% of a manga is the pictures and the other 10% is the story. So if I am going to have to look at the pictures (which are crucial!) then I am not going to read it! I am also picky when it comes to what I read. I am more into shojo, romance, and/or smut then into lots of fighting. Because to me manga is slow pace and I like to take my time. So for me, reading action scenes can be a lot less thrilling then seeing it actually happening! And that is why I love anime.

I like anime too! Especially when it is about a manga I have read! There is just something so thrilling when you get to see the characters talk and move. I really enjoy action and gore when it comes to anime. I am more willing to watch something like that then to read it.

TTBooBooTT's Comments
Displaying 15 of 13 Comments
Arinya | Apr 10, 2012 6:12 AM

laketica | Jan 11, 2012 1:30 AM

1. Get your NEW official member cards along with new member ID # HERE! Even if you received previous cards, the numbering system has been restarted and everyone can claim NEW ID #'s and NEW cards.

2. We have surpassed 4000 members!!! Get your 4000+ LE cards HERE! The thread will officially open on 01/12/12 Thursday ~8AM PST. They are available for a limited time, so get them fast!

Kannei | Aug 31, 2011 1:26 PM

Yo minna- san
--New Voting of the month is up -here-

Kannei | Jan 31, 2011 2:29 AM

Yo minna**
--New Voting is up -here-
--if u havented voted for couple of the month february -go here- Last chance

--For all bl stuff what starts 2011 or you know some who do look here

And if you whant a lil birthday card on your special day -then look at this
for all who already posted in here and changed your username please tell us
Thx alot have a nice day and Fun voting ;)

IchigoHollowfi | Nov 30, 2010 12:03 AM

~ ♥ ~

Hello lovely members of Beast Master Fanclub! :]
We have a few new things at the club.
Also Member Cards are now OPEN, if you haven't already requested one, go Here.

I think thats everything. Sorry for the spam. XP

- Have a nice day/night!

Kannei | Oct 31, 2010 6:50 PM

Yo minna new votings are up

Couple of the Month~december

Main Pic~Togainu

so have Fun and Happy Halloween

Kannei | Oct 1, 2010 11:47 AM

Yo Minna Votings are up:)

~~couple of the Month

~~Main Pic Voting

Kannei | Sep 2, 2010 9:06 AM
bl obsession
vote here~
for the couple of the month-october

Zoroark1 | Jun 5, 2010 6:01 AM
I wish you a Happy Birthday

MeitDeist | Apr 20, 2010 3:06 AM

paigy_loli | Apr 11, 2010 1:19 PM
Here's your card:

Clarsiso | Mar 9, 2010 9:32 AM
Card Delivery~

RebornAgain | Feb 20, 2010 4:13 PM
Welcome to Mal! If you need any help just message me!

Write a Comment