- i love chocolate, suckers, ice cream, and any sweet kandy. sour stuffs ok.
- i love tu run, dance, play around an act silly with friends.
- my dream is tu become an actress or a Neonatal Nurse.
- i want tu help feed the poor and hungry.
- i like being in high places. I don't know why but everything feels good when im high up.
- i rilly don't like racists or people who are just plain biased.
- me live with my mom, dad, 2 sisters, and a few others.
- i love tu read manga and watch anime.
- i think twins are magical and extremely lucky people.
- friends call me chibis.
- i like taking walks in sunny, breezy places.
- i am not a fan of waiting, in fact, I'm SUPER impatient and everyone knows it!
- i play the guitar though I'm not a professional yet.
- i love shrimp and sea food or anything Asian oriented dishes *Q*
- me pretty smart but can be lonely when me left by myself for even a few minutes.
- fav colors are black, white, silver, and anything else but i hardly like pink.
- I'm just an average girl with way tu much on her mind tu focus on just me
- i don't like being selfish though i must admit there are times when i can't help it...
- me love animals and nature.
if yu wanna know more just talk tu me! and don't worry me nice. me won't bite.^-^
My Family! ^-^
My MAL Family:
Kagome793 = Ouka-san
O-chibis = Isaac
I am only 8 inches long
but I have all my organs.
I love the sound of your voice.
Every time I hear it
I wave my arms and legs.
The sound of your heart beat
is my favorite lullaby.
today I learned how to suck my thumb.
If you could see me
you could definitely tell that I am a baby.
I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though.
It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy
I'm a boy!!
I hope that makes you happy.
I always want you to be happy.
I don't like it when you cry.
You sound so sad.
It makes me sad too
and I cry with you even though
you can't hear me.
my hair is starting to grow.
It is very short and fine
but I will have a lot of it.
I spend a lot of my time exercising.
I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes
and stretch my arms and legs.
I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today.
Mommy, he lied to you.
He said that I'm not a baby.
I am a baby Mommy, your baby.
I think and feel.
Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again.
I don't like him.
He seems cold and heartless.
Something is intruding my home.
The doctor called it a needle.
Mommy what is it? It burns!
Please make him stop!
I can't get away from it!
Mommy! HELP me!
I am okay.
I am in Jesus's arms.
He is holding me.
He told me about abortion.
Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cried post this in your profile. ^-^
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends
one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various
experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than
planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was
a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep
her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a
short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down
the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were
waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for
God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and
security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking
with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right
past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had
been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been
there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could
have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and
to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She
felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The
police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see
if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the
man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told
he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The
officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything
they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one
question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When
the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She
had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether
you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of
teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read
this won't repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what,
and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you.