MyAnimeList.net

Meong_Meong's Profile

Jun 23, 2012
Nana (Anime) add
0 of 4 people found this review helpful

In first I wasn't so sure that "nana" will be a good anime, and the reason was this anime's type was "Josei" and the usual life is boring. But when I watched the first episode , I felt kind of sadness, despite the first episode was funny!
Anyway, this anime was keeping touch with my feelings, it's easy to any one to feel that. maybe the special world of the feelings that "Ai Yazawa" made in this anime was a very genius. you can feel the sadness, the happiness, the loveness, the hateness and the big friendship between Nana and Nana.
the friendship was so read more
Jun 21, 2012
Bakuman. (Anime) add
3 of 14 people found this review helpful

This is one of the greatest animes I've ever watched. One of the reasons that made me want to see this anime was the authors, because they are the authors of "Death Note" the one of the most best animes ever "if is not the best".
Every single episode of this anime makes you exciting and want to do something important in your life, moreover the respect of the time.
This anime gave me a lot of information about the manga's industry, and how much is difficult. We should respect the authors after watching this anime!
The characters were similar in shape, in soul and in everything with read more
Jun 21, 2012
Hadashi de Bara wo Fume (Manga) add
0 of 5 people found this review helpful

This is the greatest manga I've ever read. At first I thought it is a duplicate story, but after read the first chapter I didn't want stop reading, and I wanted to read more.
For the characters, it were very beautiful and the drawing was great, I could see the beautiful girl ,the handsome man,the old man or woman and the different expressions so clearly and anyone will enjoy it, like me.
The story was very genius, I don't know if I use the right expression, but the arranging of the events was wonderful and it's why I put the Enjoyment's degree 8"very good".
The historical shoujo read more
Jun 20, 2012
Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season (Anime) add
2 of 12 people found this review helpful

I think this season was weaker than the 1st season. I thought I will enjoy the story like the 1st season, but it was boring and make you very regretful because you have watched it.
I expected that season will be richer in events, especially because it's a complementary for the 1st season.
This is my opinion.