MyAnimeList.net

RSS Feeds
Nov 18, 2012
Little Busters! (Anime) add
220 of 537 people found this review helpful

READ FIRST: Please read the damn review before you think it helpful or not, stop staring at my score to decide it. (re-edited; January 1st, 2013)

This will be a temporarily review until the anime is completed, I created this so that people won't get any misunderstandings from others UNTIL the technical reviewers come by when the anime is completed. I've also decided to create this review for the sake of those viewers who played the visual novel, and for those who havent since I'm tired of reading all these reviews made up of self-satisfaction, and sadly by biased and unperceptive views.

➟ "COMPARISONS AND BASELESS ASSUMPTIONS"
First read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful
Sep 26, 2012
Amagami SS+ Plus Specials (Anime) add
16 of 42 people found this review helpful

These little 3 minute specials are a direct sequel to Amagami SS+ plus, but you can interpret it as the final conclusions to the arcs of the parent story.

I enjoyed all the specials despite it being shorts because I'm a fan of the show. So that means that if you really loved any of the heroines, and want to see their story go even further, then these lovely shorts can sastify you (like it did for me) and give you a conclusion that goes even further than the original conclusion.

OR... another reason for you to watch this is to simply watch for the heroines again read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful